Serge Nubret's 65th Birthday

There isnt a single pro bodybuilder on planet earth who is all natural. Not one.

Lets not get all hissy over the juice

I only hope I look that good at his age

a couple others who still bring it are dave draper and frank zane

all are still in tremendous shape.

how many of the current pro’s will be in that good of shape at their ages (60+)

[quote]luckyluciano wrote:
Wow…He looks great! I’m of the belief that all great looking “extemely” muscular body builders are on juice! Is that the case or are there any guys that are truly all Natural that even come close?

Lucky[/quote]

You’d be correct, Lucky. While there is the very rare individual who might be able to develop great muscularity naturally, he would not be able to compete with the “pros” who are on the juice. Supposedly even the “natural” guys are using enhancement substances that can’t be detected.

Study the pics and it is obvious - the guys who look all freaky bloated and have fatty nipples (bitch tits) are juicing (although they are now having surgery and using other junk to get rid or hide the bitch tits). From what I understand they are now able to inject certain substances directly into specific muscles and get even better results - and I have also heard some of them even get implants, i.e. in the calves.

That being said you can, and many guys do, develop awesome physiques and strength naturally. Train smart and train hard - listen to your body and back off when you need to - cycle your reps/loads/sets and use whatever natural recovery aids are available to you - pay attention to your diet and use your willpower to avoid junk foods. At the end of the day, no matter what your development at least you can say you did it all on your own.

Some old and new pics of Serge.

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/nubret.html

[quote]laxcdn wrote:
Some old and new pics of Serge.

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/nubret.html[/quote]

His waist was a cm bigger than his thigh?! JC, that’s incredible.

Conversion Help: Divide the cm by 2.54 to get inches.

I know we were all supposed be on the Metric System by 10 years ago, but some may need some help.