Serge Nubret's 65th Birthday

Not sure if this has been posted here before, but take a look at Serge Nubret at 65:

http://www.bbhomepage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4868&page=1

[quote]Repper wrote:
Not sure if this has been posted here before, but take a look at Serge Nubret at 65:

http://www.bbhomepage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4868&page=1[/quote]

He’s amazing!

He looks amazing, thanks for the link. You could cover his face and I would have believed he was 25.

Still looks great at 65 thanks 4 site

[quote]Repper wrote:

http://www.bbhomepage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4868&page=1[/quote]

looks great at 65 thanks 4 site

He ben… Joyeux anniversaire a Serge, s’il passe par ici.

His shape is incredible. Most guys I know 40 years his junior would kill to look half as good.

In that last pic he looks like he’s snarling at the other guy. But, yea I agree with everyone he looks really good.

I emailed Serge Nubret, and he’s been good enough to answer me right away. Would you guys believe he’s now 68 and looking just as good as when he did on that pic at 65?

Talk about not surrendering to age and using that as an excuse…

Two thumbs up for a guy who truly deserves to be a role-model.

Calves could be btter.

Gazz

…he is also 100% natural…just hardcore lifting and a meat and potatoes-diet…

[quote]Gazz wrote:
Calves could be btter.

Gazz[/quote]

Than what?..

[quote]Repper wrote:
[/quote]

He really looks great. Thanks for sharing.

[quote]david.civil wrote:
…he is also 100% natural…just hardcore lifting and a meat and potatoes-diet…[/quote]
I won’t touch that one with a 10 foot Ukranian!..

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
david.civil wrote:
…he is also 100% natural…just hardcore lifting and a meat and potatoes-diet…
I won’t touch that one with a 10 foot Ukranian!..
[/quote]

LMAO! I am impressed, but most impressed that someone can juice for 50 yrs staight!

How has this guy been juicing all this time and not ended up with major health problems!!

Serge was always one of my favorites - I think he had one of the most aesthetic physiques plus great muscularity. In my opinion it is a shame that due to Joe “Weiners” stranglehold on bodybuilding and the politics involved that we very seldom, if ever, saw a true contest between the top men of the day back in the '70’s, '80’s. If you weren’t a “Weiner” boy you simply were just not going to win any of the big contests!

[quote]SamsonsSon wrote:
Serge was always one of my favorites - I think he had one of the most aesthetic physiques plus great muscularity. In my opinion it is a shame that due to Joe “Weiners” stranglehold on bodybuilding and the politics involved that we very seldom, if ever, saw a true contest between the top men of the day back in the '70’s, '80’s. If you weren’t a “Weiner” boy you simply were just not going to win any of the big contests![/quote]

I most hardily agree. Serge had a great physique which looked like a melding of great body parts. Still looks great.

Serge had a beautiful and Hot sister that competed in figure contests whish someone could find pictures and post.

She had a very long panther like body with nice breasts, hips a tiny wasit and very small joints tiny ankles and wrists. Sported a tight set of abs and a beautiful face.

She was his wife not his sister. Her name is Jacquline.

Wow…He looks great! I’m of the belief that all great looking “extemely” muscular body builders are on juice! Is that the case or are there any guys that are truly all Natural that even come close?

Lucky