Serge Nubret Pump Training

[quote]Bradley Joe Kelly wrote:
Thats why I hate the internet sometimes, never had a negative comment and now long after the articles long done some random guy named rippefbuff talks crap to me on the top of my articles feed. [/quote]

This is a huge thread and many people are following the program from your article. Ignore the random losers.

Thats why I hate the internet sometimes, never had a negative comment and now long after the articles long done some random guy named rippefbuff talks crap to me on the top of my articles feed. [/quote]

Nothing you can do but ignore it man. Big success like your article will always attract losers like him.

And in case I havenā€™t said it already - thanks for the article! One of my all time favourites on this site.

Iā€™m also very happy having found this article so thanks Bradley.

This was one of the best articles on this website and I expect to be following these training principles for a long time.

Well, thanks again for the article, Iā€™m so glad to have stumbled upon this. Please ignore the haters.

Anybody on here have any good results using this style of training? Considering trying it out. Great article.

What kind of weights are people using for the exercises? You guys try to keep track and try to improve the weight and/or reps each session?

For many a weight we can do 25 reps with is about correct. It should be kept for all sets and never reach failure.

You can read previous posts, reps are constant, we can vary rest time. If you know your max take about 40%.

Welcome aboard!

[quote]justinpalmz wrote:
Anybody on here have any good results using this style of training? Considering trying it out. Great article.[/quote]

Yes and do

Toucheā€¦Let the haters hate. i think you said it yourself - massive positive feedback and thread.
I enjoyed your article, and your methods and ideas make sense to me. You know what, most importantly (for me at least) I really enjoy this style of training. Will I do it long term> - I doubt it. But Iā€™ve learnt that big weights donā€™t always equal big growth. My back, legs and delts have noticibly improved while following Sergeā€™s template. Iā€™m ā€˜feelingā€™ the muscle work much better, which can only be a positive. Iā€™m currently CBL and enjoying my training and my eating + looking a little leaner.

Look forward to your artcles in the future, and also glad that your avatar reflects your status as a contributor to thsi siteā€¦Talking the talk, walking the walk and all that bollocks

Not sure what it is, but Iā€™m having a hard time recovering. I BELIEVE I have enough calories coming in. Enough sleep. Just not really feeling right coming around to the next cycle. But seeing some good results. Quads are blowing up. Delts are more full. Just feeling not fully recovered after each workout.

@ littlebigguy
maybe more water might help. If your carbs intake is low you might try some more good carbs. You might just be fighting a virus or something you are not aware of. I had a low white blood cells count that was ok 5 days later.
All the best!

Yeah I hear you. The internet is a breeding ground for massive egos and the need to attack and name calling seems too tempting for some to turn down. How does the saying go?..if you can please 50% of your audience 50% of the time, you should be thankful? Your article did much better than this.

[quote]littlebigguy wrote:
Not sure what it is, but Iā€™m having a hard time recovering. I BELIEVE I have enough calories coming in. Enough sleep. Just not really feeling right coming around to the next cycle. But seeing some good results. Quads are blowing up. Delts are more full. Just feeling not fully recovered after each workout.[/quote]

At this point I canā€™t go 6 days on by any means. Mainly because of time and also recovery. Iā€™m going 2 days on, 1 off, 2 days on, 2 off.

[quote]littlebigguy wrote:
Not sure what it is, but Iā€™m having a hard time recovering. I BELIEVE I have enough calories coming in. Enough sleep. Just not really feeling right coming around to the next cycle. But seeing some good results. Quads are blowing up. Delts are more full. Just feeling not fully recovered after each workout.[/quote]

If you are growing you are recovering no?

Are you only a week in? Are you use to hitting everything twice a week?

It seems that you just have not adjusted yet. Give it time and lower the weight if necessary.

So I just tried this workout for a month. I gained 1/4 inch on my arms in the first week or two. Iā€™m going to decrease the reps and volume for a while to try to keep my strength up. I thought that keeping or increasing strength was going to be a problem with this routine and I was right. But the quick gains are worth it if you have never worked out like this before.

Yeah, Iā€™m growing, getting more defined in areas, leaned out a little, but just alwaysā€¦so ā€¦fuckingā€¦sore!! I understand that is part of it, but holy hell. Guess I need to stop being a little bitch. Thatā€™s it. One more week on to this, and then to a more hypertrophy based program and follow the year long plan that Tim Henriques wrote about the other day.

Info, i just read a previous article by Clay Hyght that covers TUT, the PUMP, carbs, muscles fullness, higher volume, optimal rest time. If you are interested

For those of you doing this, howā€™s it working out?

Iā€™m genuinely curious how well a pump-focused program works, versus a poundage-focused program.

Benefits,
you can read previous posts. From memory reported benefits are:

• less joints stress/pain
  • less stress for our CNS
  • getting leaner
  • fuller muscles
  • more endurance
    Also the link at the bottom of the original post goes to the article where you can read the benefits Bradley got over a longer time.
    All the best!