Serge Nubret Programs

Evening/Morning

I am a massive fan of Nubret and recently heard his programs for beginners/Intermediates is online but I cannot seem to find it?I remember it being on bb.com year and years back but never did it because I was focused on something else at the time.

Does anyone have the pdf?Also anyone done this program?

Take a look here. Serge Nubret Pump Training - Competitive Bodybuilding - Forums - T Nation

There was a great article done on it on here: Serge Nubret Pump Training

The thread LoRez linked is great and full of good information.

[quote]furo wrote:
There was a great article done on it on here: Serge Nubret Pump Training

The thread LoRez linked is great and full of good information.[/quote]

Thank you both,I have read this article before but I was looking for the original routine Serge himself posted on a forum before he died,it was a pdf made up of beginner/Inter/Advanced training routines,kind of like building up a work capacity first then getting into the high volume.

Has anyone done this workout on T-Nation?If so are you a natural trainee?And what results have you got?

[quote]Bravo2Zero wrote:
Has anyone done this workout on T-Nation?If so are you a natural trainee?And what results have you got?[/quote]

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Take a look here. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/pumping_and_helping [/quote]
^ Dude, this is a 20-page long thread with a bunch of people talking about their experiences doing that program.