Serge Storms: Training Log

On a roll with the intake.

I am putting the focus on macros on the back-burner for a while as I do whatever it takes to just nail my calorie number.

Basically, I just try to keep fat super low until late in the day. Keep my calories under 1500 until 4:00. Everything else tends to fall into place pretty easily.

Workouts are going good. No extra session today so far.

The best thing this week is that the visual improvements just keep coming. I worked out in the office HQ gym today. Different lighting, different everything.

Holy shit. Vastus medialis striations. I shit you not.

Right now, there is a big difference in the amount of fat I have on my lower quads vs. the amount on my upper leg. Big difference. But if things keep going at this rate, I’m just going to see that fat start receding further and further up my leg.

I’ve always had big legs relative to everything else. It’s partly genetic, but also because I did a TON of plyometric training and jumping starting at about 16 years old. But I’ve never been lean enough to really see the muscles. It’s pretty damn cool. Can’t believe it took me this long to push through to this level. Kinda pisses me off.

Meanwhile, the difference between the amount of fat on the lower abs and upper abs is starting to decrease to where it’s more uniform. In other words, my lower abs are almost as lean as my upper abs. That’s pretty cool.

So, quads and lower back now. Somebody tell me it’s time to stop if I start talking about glute striations.

Meanwhile, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We can talk when I’ve strung together 21 more days of 2350 calories.