Serena Williams Training Plan?

What do you think Serena Williams’ training plan is? Tennis is a sport that requires functionability. Do you think she weight trains 3x/week? How much cardio? Compound v. isolation exercises? Plyos?

PS: Her poterior chain is SERIOUS! How does she achieve this?

I’m pretty sure she get it from her mamma.

[quote]texass wrote:
I’m pretty sure she get it from her mamma.[/quote]

I second that. It appears that her sister Venus actually has more of the discipline in the family as purportedly, Serena does not like to work out or trian. . .

[quote]Nick Radonjic wrote:
texass wrote:
I’m pretty sure she get it from her mamma.

I second that. It appears that her sister Venus actually has more of the discipline in the family as purportedly, Serena does not like to work out or trian. . .[/quote]

She didn’t get those delts from sitting on her ass…

Playing tennis?

maybe?

likely hit the gym less often than her sister and probly sticks to plyo and unilateral limb work.

Those tennis people are never on both feet.

-chris

Please someone post pics. That one Prof.X posted recently of Serena in the white bikini would do nicely ; )

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Please someone post pics. That one Prof.X posted recently of Serena in the white bikini would do nicely ; )[/quote]

How about this…

[quote]veotis wrote:
deanosumo wrote:
Please someone post pics. That one Prof.X posted recently of Serena in the white bikini would do nicely ; )

How about this…[/quote]

I’m gonna have to start watching tennis more often…

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Please someone post pics. That one Prof.X posted recently of Serena in the white bikini would do nicely ; )[/quote]

This one’s better. It represents her as the elite athlete she is.

[quote]gojira wrote:
This one’s better. It represents her as the elite athlete she is.[/quote]

funny you should say that, because that pic is way sexier to me than the bikini one.

[quote]Frank Castle wrote:
gojira wrote:
This one’s better. It represents her as the elite athlete she is.

funny you should say that, because that pic is way sexier to me than the bikini one. [/quote]

I enjoy them both. But the second one does have a better representation of her posterior chain development… eeeeeeeeeeegggggggggg…

time to go blind and kill some kittens…

-chris