September Prep Seminar

WNBF Four Time World Champion Nancy Andrews and Nutrition Guru and Peaking Guru WNBF Pro Dr. Joe Klemczewski have set the date for their fall seminar in Massachusetts - September 27th. If you have attended any of Nancy’s previous seminars or camps you know you will leave with a ton of information and will improve the quality of your prep. This will be a one day seminar focusing on contest prep including 3 hours of nutrition lectures and special figure sessions with INBF/WNBF Official Figure Stage Coach Janet Marsico. Other segments will include posing and training. This is a fantastic opportunity to kick off your preps for fall shows or for those waiting until 2009, a great early start. Come and learn not only from two icons in natural body building and physique but many of the other top pros from the WNBF.

INBF Monster Mash Bodybuilding and Figure Championships on November 1st has just added the INBF�??s new Fit Body division as well as a Bikini division.

I always read the ads for these, wish they’d do something around the NY/Metro Area sometime.

S

Anyone going to the INBF Hercules on June 28th?

Funny you should say that - I am working on one for our neck of the woods. Either central/north NJ or NYC - I will keep people posted.

I will be @ Hercules - should be a big show and the caliber on the atheletes (especially Open men) is always awesome!