Sept. 19th Meet, Albany Strength

Anyone going to this? This should be my first comp. So im pretty excited.

They always put on great meets, you’ll have a good time.

I would do it, but I’ve got a meet pretty soon before hand so it just doesn’t make much sense for me.

Good luck!

I would do it, but I’ve got a meet pretty soon before hand so it just doesn’t make much sense for me.

Good luck!

[quote]Matt McG wrote:

Good luck![/quote]

Me too.

Me too.

[quote]Matt McG wrote:

Good luck![/quote]

Thanks man.

[quote]Modi wrote:
Matt McG wrote:

Good luck!

Me too.

Me too.[/quote]

:frowning:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Modi wrote:
Matt McG wrote:

Good luck!

Me too.

Me too.

:([/quote]

Sorry man. Matt and I usually do the Albany meets but we’ll be at the Raw Nat’s at the end of July, and I probably won’t do another meet for 6 months after that.

They are very well run and don’t last all day and night. Good hardcore vibe, and a good group of lifters over there as well.

[quote]Modi wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
Modi wrote:
Matt McG wrote:

Good luck!

Me too.

Me too.

:frowning:

Sorry man. Matt and I usually do the Albany meets but we’ll be at the Raw Nat’s at the end of July, and I probably won’t do another meet for 6 months after that.

They are very well run and don’t last all day and night. Good hardcore vibe, and a good group of lifters over there as well.
[/quote]

Well hopefully ill see you next year. Good luck at Nationals, you to Matt.