T Nation

Sentencing for Making Testosterone in Canada

what is the sentence for making and selling and using testosterone in canada i cant find it even on google

[quote]HowieFeltercooch wrote:
what is the sentence for making and selling and using testosterone in canada i cant find it even on google[/quote]

in the united states its the same as making or selling crack cocaine.

I honestly do not know why anyone wants to risk it

$$$

ya i have no family nothing i need to risk it

ya i have no family nothing i need to risk it[/quote]

Your trolling is disappointing.

no family and no brain. A true empty shell. Fucking troll with a juvenille name. Go fucking watch cartoon network or wack off. But yeah, here in the good olde U.S of A you’re no better than a toothless crackhead if your brewing and selling. Its only pruno officer! I swear. I’m referring to my Playskool lil’ tikes pharmacy that I have. If my ex could see the man I’ve become… Ah, the wound is still fresh even though I seared it with flame and iron, but yet the memory remains. I’m gonna go train legs now.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
HowieFeltercooch wrote:
ya i have no family nothing i need to risk it

Your trolling is disappointing. [/quote]

It’s just pathetic.

what is the sentence for making and selling and using testosterone in canada i cant find it even on google[/quote]

Stop son, just stop.

You’re 17. If you’re not a troll you’re a fucking moron.

i was joking i dont know any1 who would buy steroids or any illegal drugs from me

i was joking i dont know any1 who would buy steroids or any illegal drugs from me[/quote]

can I buy some pot from you?

wait nevermind wanna buy some?