Sent Home for Wearing the Flag

Did this happen on EARTH? I MEAN WTF…what AM I fighting for?

Stat of the day: Illegal aliens KILL…KILL…KILL…2000 AMERICANS…EVERY YEAR.

[quote]Valor wrote:
Did this happen on EARTH? I MEAN WTF…what AM I fighting for?

Stat of the day: Illegal aliens KILL…KILL…KILL…2000 AMERICANS…EVERY YEAR.

[/quote]

Didn’t you get the memo, illegals have rights.

Most schools have a flagpole out front with the American flag flying… I wonder if this particular school took it down for the day and raised the Mexican flag?

This was meant to be a rhetorical question, but I guess these days (especially in the Bay Area) you never know

200 students walked out of that school today, protesting that they felt disrespected that the boys did what they did.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/265420-hispanic-students-march-through-downtown-for-respect

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
200 students walked out of that school today, protesting that they felt disrespected that the boys did what they did.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/265420-hispanic-students-march-through-downtown-for-respect[/quote]
Words do not describe the anger I feel right now

Most schools have a flapole out front with the American flag flying… I wonder if this particular school took it down for the day and raised the Mexican flag?

This was meant to be a rhetorical question, but I guess these days (especially in the Bay Area) you never know

You might be confused with Maywood at a US Post Office where that happened.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/265420-hispanic-students-march-through-downtown-for-respect[/quote]
Words do not describe the anger I feel right now [/quote]

Take a look at the pissed off Mexican kids…hopefully diabetes and obesity will kill these idiots off. I know I’ll look like a dick for saying that but hell, I don’t care how “incendiary” it may seem, you live in America, you SHOULD be able to wear red, white, and blue any goddamn time you want to.

I can’t wait for a day, when all the non-Latino people protest. Just one day, where all 250 million people in this country, march in the streets for America.

Take a good look at what has happened in California, this is a perfect example as to what happens when you don’t control illegal immigration. When you refuse to enforce immigration laws, this ideology takes root and breeds.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
There is something more to the story, we here in Cali know what it is.

Anyone wonder why the ACLU isn’t screaming about this ?[/quote]

They should be. [/quote]

Would the ACLU stayed quiet if Hispanic students who wore t-shirts of the Mexican flag were told to go home on the 4th of July?[/quote]

No one would have given a fuck if mexicans wanted to wear their flags on the 4th. I want have my sister beat up the twat that said she was disrespected and wants an apology. The kids wear
the clothes every other day why not today? Oh and one of the kids is half spanish oops[/quote]

What?

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:
Where will the control stop? We lost the day of prayer and what will be next? Christmas?

To answer the question for dmaddox - the day is nothing special. American industry has made the day a festival to sell more beer and food. btw that comes from a mexican friend of mine with my own personal twist.[/quote]

Drop Christmas then. Drop Easter too.

Also feel free to drop every other religions holidays you celebrate.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

They should be. [/quote]

Would the ACLU stayed quiet if Hispanic students who wore t-shirts of the Mexican flag were told to go home on the 4th of July?[/quote]

No one would have given a fuck if mexicans wanted to wear their flags on the 4th. I want have my sister beat up the twat that said she was disrespected and wants an apology. The kids wear
the clothes every other day why not today? Oh and one of the kids is half spanish oops[/quote]

What?[/quote]
I am pointing out the hypocracy of the mexican’s, if someone where wearing another countries flag on the 4th of July “real” American’s wouldn’t even bat an eyelash. I can’t hit girls as I am a man and that’s frowned on but the girl in the news story who felt “disrespected” needs a cunt punt, so my sister needs to do it for me. One of the kid’s who was wearing one of the inflammitory shirts is half spanish so any cries of racism, which I’m waiting for, are null and void.

Golly gee, I’m so surprised by this. Totally caught me off guard.

Decades of unchecked illegal immigration have led to this. Where the ideology of another country has become strongly entrenched within our country and communities.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Decades of unchecked illegal immigration have led to this. Where the ideology of another country has become strongly entrenched within our country and communities. [/quote]

Well like I’ve said, that’s a tough one.

The same thing happened with every group of immigrants that’s ever come over.

What’s changed, however, is that instead of Americans being virulently anti-immigrant, now we are taught too far the other way- that America should have to overcompensate for the immigrants.

Again, I believe there’s more to the story, and I really believe this principal may have been trying to save these kids from getting jumped or some shit for their little protest… but he still shouldn’t have demanded them to take the shirts off or leave. That’s still not right.

Is this what they mean by divide and conquer. The nation is being divided fast, we voted in a negro and one would think the nation would bond more. Now it seems like its the minorities versus the whites.

This is sicking to hear that kids are not allowed to wear American t-shirts. Whats sad is that true hispanic Americans who love this Country will be vilified by both sides.

No mexicans I know even give two fucks about Cinco de Mayo, who knows maybe they didn’t want the kids to get jumped? Still weird though.

I don’t see any large scale group of idiots of any other ethnic background running around waving their flag screaming disrespect. Other then seeing middle-easterners demonstrating with syrian flags etc during the Israel-Lebanon War. Its NOT minorities versus the whites. In fact all the callers on the radio were mexican-americans that were pissed off at these demonstrators.

The divide is between MEXICAN (americans - they don’t realize they are in the USA) - and everyone else.

Course you’ll have idiots and people that just want to be ACTIVISTS to DO SOMETHING —CHANGE The WORLD etc— Example the obese asian girl.

The failure is that these demonstrators don’t distinguish between ethnic background and their Country. They tie in the fact they are ethnically mexican to the Country of Mexico - refusing to assimilate and identify themselves as AMERICANS. They may say they are Mexican-American but it is only in name - they are just posing.

The mexican part establishes their cultural background not their allegiance - they just don’t want to accept that.

I don’t see any Irish-Americans screaming disrespect on St. Pattys day if someone wears Red-White-Blue. I don’t see any Asian Americans losing their minds on Chinese New Year if someone wears the colors of the U.S of A.

It is not minorities vs Whites.

Making that statement and not actually observing the facts is a gross injustice to all other Americans whom you deem minorities. One obese asian girl does not make it all minorities vs whites.

Its liberalism and its support of those that refuse to assimilate versus all others that consider the USA their home. What is also worrisome is that the educational establishment a (government institution) went against the Flag.

The last time I saw a May 5th celebration some girl had a giant mexican flag out the side of her door and was allowing the mexican flag to be dragged along the street. If that was an American flag I would have been horrified to see it being dragged on the pavement. Different values - refusal to assimilate.

Someone get Obama to build a big wall already.

Kinein Im not saying its all minorites versus whites but the MSM has been spewing this hatred of evil white rich man. It is liberalism and unfortunately minorities are being suckered into the liberalism ideology.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

They should be. [/quote]

What?[/quote]
I am pointing out the hypocracy of the mexican’s, if someone where wearing another countries flag on the 4th of July “real” American’s wouldn’t even bat an eyelash. I can’t hit girls as I am a man and that’s frowned on but the girl in the news story who felt “disrespected” needs a cunt punt, so my sister needs to do it for me. One of the kid’s who was wearing one of the inflammitory shirts is half spanish so any cries of racism, which I’m waiting for, are null and void.[/quote]

Oh ok, by the way most mexicans are probably more than half spanish, mexican is not a race. My parents were born in mexico and I am spanish and german.