Sennheisers, Worth It?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-HD-238-Open-Aire-Stereo-Headphones-HD238-/120765953450?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item1c1e3635aa#ht_2646wt_1270 are these sennheisers worth it, i mean, do you guys think its a fake or smth? should i buy them?

I’m not too crazy about their new wanna look like a DJ headphones design, but as I sit here looking at my set of HD450 II that I bought 17 years ago, which still sound as good as the day I bought them, I will say that Sennheiser is a quality company.

But you should always give a set a listen before you buy them.

i was a little suspicious about the seller to be honest, i really like the senns and ive tried them before, they’re amazing//

Marlind,

You have the most homosexual avatar ever.

Regards,

HG

you are very helpful indeed… the pic was made while playing rugby, if you see anything homo in playing sports, well i have bad news for you sir.

I dunno about the seller. I haven’t ever purchased on e-bay and wouldn’t know what to look for in a good/bad seller.

I’ll always be an Alessandro MS-2 man…

Senns suck balls.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
I’ll always be an Alessandro MS-2 man…

Senns suck balls.[/quote]

You just like the fancy name.

You couldn’t tell the difference between a transistor or a toroidal transformer if someone dropped one on your tympanic membrane.