T Nation

Senate Webcam

I don’t care who you are…that’s funny

I wonder if she still gives ol bill sh!t about his incident w/ monica lewinsky.

I’ve always wondered if they’ve done the nasty since concieving Chealsy. That line of thought has that sort of train wreck draw.

Ahahahaha, nice picture!

[quote]thabigdon24 wrote:
I wonder if she still gives ol bill sh!t about his incident w/ monica lewinsky. [/quote]

Given the fact that Hillary is a smart lady I think she was well aware of Bill Clintons extra marital affairs…all of them! Therefore, I think the big flap between them over Monica was simply so the press could report to the masses. Again a very smart move.

I find the picture above quite sexist. How come when a man runs for high office he is not depicted sitting on a toilet seat?

(Okay…it’s a funny photo…my remark above was for the more sensitive among us :slight_smile:

This is hillarious…lol

another good one

Reminds me of the old joke when slick was president…why did the secret service not want Hillary to wear short skirts?

Because her balls would show.

Bigflamer

It’s hard to believe, when looking at that photo, which appears next too the powerful images shot, that those women are all from the same species.

The plot thickens - so Monica was in fact really just Bill’s “beard”.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Bigflamer

It’s hard to believe, when looking at that photo, which appears next too the powerful images shot, that those women are all from the same species.[/quote]

No kidding there!

I still think that she might be a cyborg, built by leftist scientists and financed by George Soros.

But of course I have no proof.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:

I still think that she might be a cyborg, built by leftist scientists and financed by George Soros.
[/quote]

Except anyone who watches sci-fi knows cyborgs are supposed to be HOT.