Semper Fidelis

It's Oorrahh you moron. 

Fuckin Marine wannabes.

Good luck to you Bomber!

Good luck in your service.
Strength & honor.

Best of luck Double B!

From a CANADIAN who is happy there are people like you!

“These are times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman”

~ Thomas Paine

To Berserker

“God bless ya! Have fun gutting some fuckin towel heads.”

That has got to be one of the worst things I have read on this forum. I have no problem with being proud of someone who is willing to fight for their country. I have respect for someone who is willing to pick up the gauntlet and put there money where their mouth is.

My problem is when in-bred, sister fucking, white sheet wearing racist mother fuckers like Berserker decide to spout off racist slurs!!! Have you bombed any churches or burnt and crosses recently??? Have you ever considered that there may be people from an Arab background joining in on this forum???

Grow up you fucking moron!!

thanks Diesel23, I almost choked on my oatmeal after seeing that.

Sooo…this “sister fucking thing” that’s bad, right?

Abdul Mohammed Karim.

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned”

~ Buddha

I love strings like this Man, they are the coolest…

“Hooaahh”???

get the fuck out of here…

A Story that is kind of Like Hucks’ goes a little something like this…

A Navy Master Chief walks up to a kid playing on the sidewalk with a pile of dog shit. The Chief, always inquisitive on what the junior personell are up to asks “Hey son, what are you doing with all that shit?”

“I’m making a statue of a Master Chief, Master Chief” The boy replied

The Master Chief, clearly offended by this comment says “Well, why don’t you make an Army Sergent Major instead?”

“I would, but I don’t have enough shit”

Later Fellas,

Good Career move Man, stay motivated, Don’t be alarmed at all the wieght you’re going to loose, you’ll get it back eventually.

Brad

Go get 'em, BB!

Best of luck, man, and thanks for your service!