T Nation

Selling MAG-10

A friend has some overstock of MAG-10 legacy he is considering selling off. Do any of you have a clue what he should ask for it?

He actually has a local buyer and isn’t sure what to ask. Anyone have any ideas? He may entertain trying to ship.

Five dollars per bottle, I will PM you my shipping info. :slight_smile:

It went for I think at least two hundred dollars if I remember correctly and goes for around $100 I think on Ebay type sites.

D

What sites have you seen it on online? I think ebay will take your auction down for MAG-10.

Well just do what other ppl are doing on ebay. Example > 1 sealed bottle of Anabolic SD (notice that they didnt put superdrol, same for masterdrol auctions, ppl are putting Methy MD) I would just say a case of M-10 or somthing and tell the people to pm you if they still dont know what it is, give some info about the product but dont tell what it is and experienced users or buyers should automatically know what it is. And if you put up some pics then either block out the name or take a pic far away so that the ebay people cant see what it is. Here go to ebay and get an idea TYPE IN Anabolic SD in the search and you can see how others are running their auctions

Can anyone help?

I don’t know, but I’ve got a couple bottles of the 420 capsule variety that I’d sell for $200 a piece if I were selling them…hypothetically speaking

[quote]slimjim wrote:
I don’t know, but I’ve got a couple bottles of the 420 capsule variety that I’d sell for $200 a piece if I were selling them…hypothetically speaking[/quote]

I would buy a bottle for that…hypothetically speaking

I’ve seen Legacy go for $150-$200/bottle, but that was about a year ago.

I know where to find:

6 sealed bottles of MAG-10 Legacy and 1 opened bottle of Destroyer. The open bottle has all 84 caps, it just happens to be open.

PM for more info.

[quote]SGrim80 wrote:
I know where to find:

6 sealed bottles of MAG-10 Legacy and 1 opened bottle of Destroyer. The open bottle has all 84 caps, it just happens to be open.

PM for more info.[/quote]

To the top!

I’m Interested in the MAG-10. I joined this site right after it got the boot. YOu still got some??
Dastang

Damn meant to pm that sorry!!!

Hey,
Saw your MAG-10 thread.
Got any left?
I’d pay a pretty good price.

To the top…still available! PM me

Anyone interested? Goin’ fast! Have a decent amount left though. PM me

how much? and what size is it

Still a few left…PM if interested.

[quote]Monkey23 wrote:
Well just do what other ppl are doing on ebay. Example > 1 sealed bottle of Anabolic SD (notice that they didnt put superdrol, same for masterdrol auctions, ppl are putting Methy MD) I would just say a case of M-10 or somthing and tell the people to pm you if they still dont know what it is, give some info about the product but dont tell what it is and experienced users or buyers should automatically know what it is. And if you put up some pics then either block out the name or take a pic far away so that the ebay people cant see what it is. Here go to ebay and get an idea TYPE IN Anabolic SD in the search and you can see how others are running their auctions[/quote]

I tried to sell 8 bottles of superdrol, 3 bottles of methyl 1 alpha, and 2 boxes of Halodrol 50 on Ebay, and used the SD plan, but they (ebay) yanked the auction 1 day before closing.

[quote]heavyequipment wrote:
Monkey23 wrote:
Well just do what other ppl are doing on ebay. Example > 1 sealed bottle of Anabolic SD (notice that they didnt put superdrol, same for masterdrol auctions, ppl are putting Methy MD) I would just say a case of M-10 or somthing and tell the people to pm you if they still dont know what it is, give some info about the product but dont tell what it is and experienced users or buyers should automatically know what it is. And if you put up some pics then either block out the name or take a pic far away so that the ebay people cant see what it is. Here go to ebay and get an idea TYPE IN Anabolic SD in the search and you can see how others are running their auctions

I tried to sell 8 bottles of superdrol, 3 bottles of methyl 1 alpha, and 2 boxes of Halodrol 50 on Ebay, and used the SD plan, but they (ebay) yanked the auction 1 day before closing.

[/quote]

why not contact your last highest bidder

I still have a few left if anyone is interested. PM me