Self Defense = Fired ?

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:
It isnt right, but i can understand the owner firing the clerk, business comes first.

I am much more concerned with the community calling for the employees arrest. I will never understand Shit heads who think it is wrong to defend yourself.[/quote]

Dont believe everything you hear in the media.

I live in Houston and this is the first I have heard of this. [/quote]

I believe that says more about you than it does about the media.

:-)[/quote]

True.

And also true Doogie, I need to stop watching NFL access in the evening when I get home.
[/quote]

Honestly, D, I’d much rather watch NFL Access/ESPN than the news … bunch of fear mongering and celebrity gossip … I haven’t really heard any real news on tv in quite some time …[/quote]

Me either, Polo.

Ignorance IS bliss. And, i’m ok with that.
[/quote]

It’s tigers like you that are ruining our great nation![/quote]
Tigers are ruining Japan?

They have tigers there?

As far as knowing that some store clerk capped a potential thief I really could care less.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:
It isnt right, but i can understand the owner firing the clerk, business comes first.

I am much more concerned with the community calling for the employees arrest. I will never understand Shit heads who think it is wrong to defend yourself.[/quote]

Dont believe everything you hear in the media.

I live in Houston and this is the first I have heard of this. [/quote]

I believe that says more about you than it does about the media.

:-)[/quote]

True.

And also true Doogie, I need to stop watching NFL access in the evening when I get home.
[/quote]

Honestly, D, I’d much rather watch NFL Access/ESPN than the news … bunch of fear mongering and celebrity gossip … I haven’t really heard any real news on tv in quite some time …[/quote]

Me either, Polo.

Ignorance IS bliss. And, i’m ok with that.
[/quote]

It’s tigers like you that are ruining our great nation![/quote]

Well, it’s your Japanese womenz that are pissing off the wominz in the USA… apparently… and shitting in their Applejacks… and… stuff!