Self Defence Spray

What kinds of self defence sprays are legal in the US?

Shotguns.

Pepper sprays. Gun stores usually carry them.

Unless you are trained to use a self defence spray, don’t. Most of the time when police officers try to use the stuff, even though they are trained, they end up hitting their own eyes as well.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Unless you are trained to use a self defence spray, don’t. Most of the time when police officers try to use the stuff, even though they are trained, they end up hitting their own eyes as well.[/quote]

Fife, I know you have aspirations to be in LE, but don’t start claiming you have the expertise to know what happens to Police Officers “most of the time”. Your statements are BS.

To the OP, do a little research on Pepper and OC sprays. Most, if not all, agencies require their officers get sprayed prior to carrying the sprays. This is so they will know how to react if they also come in contact with the spray.

Also, be fore warned, not all people are affected when sprayed. Civilians who choose to carry spray should be ready to run like hell after they spray their attacker.

If you want more advice on Pepper and OC sprays and how to use them effectively, give me a PM. I’ll point you in the right direction.