Self-Beheading with Chainsaw

I personally think the guy is an idiot. So what he lost some material possessions. He had to move out of a home. Its never as bad as you think it is. Life is a gift. There are kids - women and men in hospitals all around the country fight for their lives from terminal diseases.

You think if they had the choice between eviction and there disease what would they choose? And this guy just throws it away.
Big deal he hacked his head off… glorifying it with media coverage and this thread is just as stupid.

Imagine how awesome his family members think it is.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Imagine how awesome his family members think it is.[/quote]

im pretty sure all grieving aside some of them are thinking, ok, that was a fucking badass way to kill yourself.

the only thing cooler would have been if he fed himself to alligators.

The guy wasn’t badass, he was extremely mentally ill.

Cutting off your head is not a rational response to having to move. Obviously, he was sick.

You would think there would have been more intervention considering the article states he has attempted suicide before

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Might be a sick thing to say, but does anyone else wish he would have filmed it?[/quote]

Yup, I’m still trying to picture how he pulled it off.

I mean, what if you try to chicken out halfway once you decide it hurts too much?

Badass is when you saw off the landlord’s head.

Dumbass is when you saw off your own head.

T-Man? no

Damn bound and determined to accomplish something? yes

takes the scene from Evil Dead 2 to a whole new level.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Badass is when you saw off the landlord’s head.

Dumbass is when you saw off your own head.[/quote]

Maybe he tried and missed? He was mentally ill.

I give him points for trying.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Might be a sick thing to say, but does anyone else wish he would have filmed it?[/quote]

But how would he have posted it on youtube? Eh?

[quote]Boffin wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Might be a sick thing to say, but does anyone else wish he would have filmed it?

But how would he have posted it on youtube? Eh?[/quote]

The person that finds the camera, duh.