Self-Beheading with Chainsaw

Man sawed off his own head after being told of eviction

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/news/display.var.2469388.0.man_sawed_off_his_own_head_after_being_told_of_eviction.php

Suicide aside, I say this guy was a T-man at heart.

Might be a sick thing to say, but does anyone else wish he would have filmed it?

Now if the terrorists would start doing the same…

“Free the prisoners or I will cut my head of on camera! I’ll do it! Really!”

(chainsaw starts)

I thought that something similar to this had happened a few months ago? Anyone remember that?

least he didn’t take a bunch of pussy ass tylenol

Murderface’s father?

That’s fucking BAD ASS. You can’t get much more hardcore than that, unless he ripped his head off with his bare hands. Then that would be the ultimate mark of a true bad ass.

badass.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I thought that something similar to this had happened a few months ago? Anyone remember that?[/quote]

Same incident. I already posted about it.

One thread about this guy was already enough

He was irrational and mentally ill. Killing yourself because you don’t want to move is not the act of a T-Man anyway. The story is sad, but I can see how YOU would think it was defiant and courageous.

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:
Murderface’s father?[/quote]

Metal.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Man sawed off his own head after being told of eviction

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/news/display.var.2469388.0.man_sawed_off_his_own_head_after_being_told_of_eviction.php

Suicide aside, I say this guy was a T-man at heart.[/quote]

heard about this months ago,along with the guy that made a robot.
the guy made a robot and he took it out in the driveway and it shot him in the head.

That was cool.

I mean, not cool I suppose, but still pretty cool.

I like the note of irony the article ends on.

pics

Sounds pretty stupid to me. Sounds like a selfish, cowardly person to me for taking his own life.

let’s give this man the benefit of the doubt and pretend his reasons were more severe (terminal cancer, whatever).
It is quite awesome for suicide.

[quote]skaz05
That’s fucking BAD ASS. You can’t get much more hardcore than that, unless he ripped his head off with his bare hands. Then that would be the ultimate mark of a true bad ass.[/quote]

I would consider autodecapitation with a single swordswipe halfway between your ultimate method of suicide and this guy’s.

What about attaching oneself via rope to a vehicle’s behind, which is set on “autodrive”, thus grinding yourself to death?

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
let’s give this man the benefit of the doubt and pretend his reasons were more severe (terminal cancer, whatever).
It is quite awesome for suicide.

skaz05
That’s fucking BAD ASS. You can’t get much more hardcore than that, unless he ripped his head off with his bare hands. Then that would be the ultimate mark of a true bad ass.

I would consider autodecapitation with a single swordswipe halfway between your ultimate method of suicide and this guy’s.

What about attaching oneself via rope to a vehicle’s behind, which is set on “autodrive”, thus grinding yourself to death?

[/quote]

I guess in that cartoonish what if way it’s a pretty hardcore way to kill yourself.

After reading this I felt compelled to ask a question. But first I have to ask a different question.
Did he do this from the place he was evicted from? If yes, did he get his deposit returned or did the landlord or whatever need it to paint over the blood?

That was close! This situation could have easily ended with the earth being destroyed by a spacecraft.