Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators

"Get more muscles, fewer zits

Want the muscle-building benefits of steroids without the testicle-shrinking, moob-growing, acne-popping side effects? That’s the promise of selective androgen receptor modulators.

SARMs bind to specific tissues, such as muscle and bone. Unlike some steroids, they don’t indiscriminately also bind to prostate, liver and other tissues. And SARMs come in a pill. No needles or skin patches.

These pills could be a boon to people suffering from muscle-wasting diseases and for athletes concerned about health risks associated with steroids. Sound too good to be true? Perhaps: A test to detect SARMs may be ready before the drugs are widely available. WADA won’t tell until they catch an athlete."

This sounds like great news for all users out there. I don’t know anything about steroids, but as much as I do know, this means that most of the harmful side effects of steroids are pretty much gone, and there would be no need for cycling.

I don’t think it binds to testicles either, so I think that your natural production and sperm count wouldn’t be altered? I would like someone to clarify on that though. Btw its a great article, check it out. It has many other ways that athletes in the future might dope.

interesting…i will believe it when I see it though. there have been lots of things that were supposed to be better than steroids and so far none have really lived up to the hype.

This IS steroids! It isnt better than steroids1 It is selecting the androgen receptors to be activated by the steroids we take.

I cant wait - although it will be many a year down the road when i will be able to afford such a luxury… think arimidex 8 years ago whatever it was.

JJ

i think in time SARMS will prove to be effective, but i would certainly hesitate before using all the stuff that is floating around right now, seems like everyday someone is importing a new sarm from china…i will pass for now

yeppers, I’ve been reading all about them in my MDs. Ill believe it when I see it. When they do surface they’ll probably cost an arm and an asshole.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
When they do surface they’ll probably cost an arm and an asshole. [/quote]

A bit like GH eh? lol. But I bet those that can afford them will benefit a lot

An arm and an ass hole hugh thats a little pricey for my taste

There are a few “suppliers” selling it right now
Guys that use it say it’s ok and that it gives a good hard look

True, there are underground suppliers of this stuff as we speak. A number of people on Outlaw Muscle having been using it for a few months now.

Links please lads?

i would be very interested in reading those accounts, very much indeed.

Ta!

[quote] Brook wrote:
Links please lads?

i would be very interested in reading those accounts, very much indeed.

Ta![/quote]

www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51250

You will have to register first before you can read it I believe.

S-4 boys. Thats what they’re calling it. I’m gonna throw it on top.