T Nation

Seizure of Products

Anyone got any ideas or know what to do when your anabolics have been seized?

Consult a Lawyer…seriously…

Mufasa

Yea…don’t answer the door.

A buddy of mine got his shit captured from a purchase in England. It was sent via UPS. His gear was taken…FBI came knocking on his door and they tore his place apart.

Don’t mean to freak you…but this is what happened to him.

I hope yours will turn out different.

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
Yea…don’t answer the door.

A buddy of mine got his shit captured from a purchase in England. It was sent via UPS. His gear was taken…FBI came knocking on his door and they tore his place apart.

Don’t mean to freak you…but this is what happened to him.

I hope yours will turn out different.[/quote]

Why would it be the FBI?
Wouldn’t it be DEA?
And until he actually had posession of it, they couldn’t prove it was actually his.
According to what I’ve read.

Well I haven’t got anything taken or ordered anything as of yet. I am just covering all of my bases before I do.

you were informed that it was seized?

Uh, don’t order it this way. My w/o partner just had his delivered by the local sheriffs department. A couple of hours later, they show up with a search warrant, and arrest him for possession.

Similar topic… what are the odds of getting your stuff seized if your shipping it within the country (canada for me). Since it goes through no borders it should be fine right?? I would think that if your stuff got seized best bet would be to get rid of any drugs you have at your place, and related stuff and then just never reply to any of the things they send you about seizing your package denying you ordered any such thing.

[quote]TwistedLocal wrote:
Similar topic… what are the odds of getting your stuff seized if your shipping it within the country (canada for me). Since it goes through no borders it should be fine right?? I would think that if your stuff got seized best bet would be to get rid of any drugs you have at your place, and related stuff and then just never reply to any of the things they send you about seizing your package denying you ordered any such thing.[/quote]

AFAIK, packages sent domestically are not inspected. so you can send stuff within canada safely. at least inter-provincially.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
Why would it be the FBI?
Wouldn’t it be DEA?
And until he actually had posession of it, they couldn’t prove it was actually his.
According to what I’ve read.[/quote]

My understanding is because it was a federal offence with product coming in from out of country. And your right…when the product came in…it was opened and inspected. UPS then made the contact…and were told to deliver the package. Once he accepted and signed for the package…the raid took place.

ah i get it… what a bunch of dicks, they did that on purpose just to bust him.

as if there isn’t more important stuff to take care of then a guy who wants to improve his conditioning.

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
Why would it be the FBI?
Wouldn’t it be DEA?
And until he actually had posession of it, they couldn’t prove it was actually his.
According to what I’ve read.

My understanding is because it was a federal offence with product coming in from out of country. And your right…when the product came in…it was opened and inspected. UPS then made the contact…and were told to deliver the package. Once he accepted and signed for the package…the raid took place.

[/quote]
you’d think for the money they charge UPS would be prohibited from opening packages.
Bastards. I really hate UPS. I won’t use them for sending or receiving unless I absolutely have no say in it.
Like with shipping firearms (legally). Because they couldn’t trust their employees–there was an amazingly high rate of theft–now the prices to ship firearms, and thek procedures, are absolutely nuts.

so UPS does inspections, themselves? i was under the impression that inspections were conducted by federal customs employees.

[quote]hueyOT wrote:
so UPS does inspections, themselves? i was under the impression that inspections were conducted by federal customs employees.[/quote]

My understanding is there are Federal inspectors at UPS/FedEx/USPS international hubs. For exports and imports.

Anytime you are expecting a package, you have to clean house! Let me put down alot more stuff later on, I’m pressed for time right now.

on this note, I am trying to find a suplier that will get stuf into NZ. tips I have found is to go through a country not typical of drugs, Thailand, Indonesia. I reckon Canada would be a goer. any idea of a shop in Canada I could give it a try thorugh. I got stung recently from one in Yugoslavia, ouch

care to elaborate more on the controlled deliveries? I thought usually for domestic they just seize it and not do deliveries. did the packages contain a large quantity of stuff?

okay, as a LEO, i’m confused with how these busts are happening. initially, federal postal inspectors should be handling the investigation, but might pass it off to FBI or DEA. however, that’s a lot of resources to use for s simple possession charge (unless your buddies are buying a shitload)…

but seriously, i don’t know of many cops who give a fuck about 'roids. seriously…

Yeah, but with it all in the media, they are beginning to care about it. They start by arresting someone for possession, then that leads them to the distributor, then their supplier. But it all starts with the little man and goes up. Just ask my FORMER w/o partner (also a LEO).

This is what happened to a “guy I know”. After several successful shipments comes a letter: To Whom It May Concern; a package containing approximately 1000 dianabol tablets, was seized by customs at the San Francisco Port. If you have a prescription for this, or a legal dispute, you can contact blah blah blah…

It is my guess that if an order looks like personal use, they follow this protocol. If it looks like your dealing, you may be getting a visit.

This is just my experience