Seeking Urgent Input on T Cycle & PCT

Hello All,

I find myself in a situation that requires immediate attention due to my stupidity and lack of responsibilty.
I have been taking 1cc of Test Cypionate once a week for the past 12 weeks.

My stats:
Height : 6ft1
Weight : 185 lbs

Here is the dilemma I find myself in;

Prior to hopping on the cycle , I got some blood work done on 1/13/2017.

E2 Levels : <5.00 L

DHEA Sulfate Levels : 212.3

Testosterone Total : 426 ( 6 months before this blood work I was at 141 T total)

SHGB Levels : 46

T Free Levels : 6.72

After getting this blood work done I hopped on 1 cc of Test cypionate Per week for about 12 weeks, my last injection being on 5/3/2017, exactly 17 days ago.

During this 12 week period, I missed 3 to 4 injections meaning that at times I would go up to 12-14 days without injecting ( couldn’t get myself to do it on my own and had to rely on friends to do it .)

Also, During this 12 week period, I DID NOT use an AI, nor did I use HCG.

All I took was Test Cypionate.

Fast forward 12 weeks, to 5/3/2017, where I got some a more comprehensive blood panel done;

Total T Level : 1026

E2 Levels: 27

Progesterone Levels: 0.6

DHEA Sulfate Levels: 384

FSH Levels: <0.7 L [ 1.6-8.0 Miu/ML]

LH Levels: <0.2 L [1.5 – 9.3 Miu/ML]

SHGB: 30

Prolactin Levels: 9.4

As of right now, I am not sure what to do.

I have the following on hand : Clomid, Nolvadex & HCG.

I went on a cycle about a year ago and did not even PCT, the crash I experienced was horrible.
What should be my next move ?

I wish I had done more research prior to getting on a cycle, I would have used HCG during my cycle.

Now I am 17 days Since my last Test Cyp Injection, I have no taken any Armidex, Nolvadex, Clomid, or HCG.

I am starting to feel a very slight “ crash “probably because its been more than 2 weeks since my last T injection and I haven’t been using HCG.

Could someone please advise me on what to do ?

From my understanding This is what I think I should do

1 - Take Test Cypionate for another 2 weeks and take HCG at the same time, then PCT 3 weeks after last injection ?

2- start PCT SERM right away ?

3- Blast HCG for 10 days @ 1000 iU / day , wait 3 days, then begin PCT?

I would appreciate any input. Thanks

We always need ranges with lab results, not standardized.

T dose may have been 200mg/week. Do not post doses in volumes as mg/ml can be different.

Pre-TRT: Your FT was very low and SHBG was high, creating a lot of SHBG+T [not bioavailable] which inflated TT and TT was overstating your T status.

More info about you might explain why SHBG was high. But not from been overweight.

Should have had LH/FSH prior to TRT. On TRT those both -->zero and a waste of blood and money. So we know nothing about why T was low so can’t look at how to fix it.

You will need to test prolactin. Avoid orgasms and cuddling babies, puppies etc for a few days prior as that can cause prolactin release and we need your background levels.

When you do PCT - HPTA restart, getting back to where you had been pre-TRT is not a great outcome at all.

Stickies below will help. The first two will make the HPTA restart sticky more understandable. You have a lot of reading to do.

Do not neglect what you see here re thyroid, body temperatures and iodine.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • HPTA restart <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

What additional information about me would be needed to determine why SHGB was high ?

I’m gonna read the stickies right now.

I have thyroid results and the ranges for other hormones I tested. I will post them right now so we can get a better idea of whats going on.

So the amount of T I was taking is too low to be considered a cycle, its considered being on TRT from what I undertand.

That being said, should I being PCT right now or Continue Taking Test Cyp 1x week and incorporate HCG ?

I’m concerned about feelign a crash.

Thank you again for the response.

If you want to view the blood work including Thyroid Levels , nolanstrommer.com

That often does not cover the problem, need the oral body temperatures requested as that incorporates a lot more factors than thyroid labs.

Do not test LH/FSH on TRT, they will be ~zero

Inject T twice a week and that can address a major source of crashing. Do not miss dosing.

TSH should be closer to 1.0
fT3 and fT4 are above mid-range.

REALLY NEED THOSE ORAL BODY TEMPERATURES!

Are you just too lazy to do this? Thyroid issues are not a minor concern and thyroid function has a major effect on energy, mood, libido …

Hello KSman,

A quick update …

After my first post and blood work that I uploaded , I started taking HCG for About 3 weeks.

I just got my Total T, Free T, LH and FSH Tested Again.

I am not very pleased with the results, and am realizing that you are probably right, something must be going on with my Thyroid.

As a quick Recap,

My Blood Work Results on 5/3/2017 were as follows:

Total T : 1026 L 250-1100 ng/dL

Free T:

E2: 27 Range 7 - 50 pg/mL

LH: <0.2 L Range 1.5 – 9.3 Miu/ML

FSH: <0.7 L Range1.6-8.0 Miu/ML

Most most recent blood work results, taken on 7/7/2017 , about 2 months after the last ones , are as follow:

Total T: 150 L 250-1100 ng/dL

Free T: 20.1 L Range 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

E2: 10 pg/mL Range 7 - 50 pg/mL

FSH: 1.6 mIU/mL Range 1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL

LH: 1.2 mIU/mL Range 1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL

I should have listened to you.

I am back to square one with levels under 200 for Total T.

I do not understand how my T levels could drop about 1000 ng/dl in 60 days.

Does this automatically mean I am primary or secondary hypo?

The HCG seems to have worked but I do not understand why my T levels are so low.

I still have yet to take Nolvadex as part of My PCT.

What are your thoughts ?

I would like also like to share additional information that might be useful for my situation:

5- I have done a total of 3 cycles , none of which I properly used a PCT for.
The first cycle consisted of Test Cypionate for 8 weeks @ 250 mg E3.5Days.
Second Cycle was Sustanon 250 for 8 weeks with Anavar
Third Cycle was Just Test Cypionate @ 250mg/week.

Your current labs show that your HPTA is shut down. Your FSH/LH are so low so you did not recover. I recommend reading the sticky at the top of the main page. In there you will find the proper way to perform a PCT. If you still don’t recover from that you may be or always have been a TRT candidate. Hard to tell since you had some cycles prior to even your initial labs and not knowing the timing.

KSman,

It has been several months since this post and I am feeling very low in energy , sex drive, libido and motivation.

I spent a few hours skimming through some of your posts and came back to Iodine Deficiency and Hypothyrodism, which could be the reason why I have low T.

My body temperature was 97.6 around 10 am , maybe 2 hours after I got up.

I will getting some more blood work done tomorrow morning which will include:

Total T
Free T
E2
FSH
LH
T4
T3
rT3
TSH

Anything else you recommend I test ?

I will post my lab results as soon as I get them and measure my body temperature tomorrow morning upon rising.

Thanks Again.