T Nation

Seeking HRT Friendly Doctor in Houston, TX Area

Hey guys

I used superdrol 2 years ago and it messed me up. Its been 2 years and i have gyno, no sex drive, and erection problems. I am 23 years old.

I am looking for a doctor that prescribes male HRT as well as knows about arimidex and hcg and how to use them in men in the houston, texas area

I have been searching for a while without success to find a doctor that meets this criteria. I keep finding anti-aging clinics that do NOT take insurance…

I would like to get my hormones normalized. IF you could point me in the direction of a SMART, progressive doctor I would be in your debt…

thanks and god bless


no houston texas posters here???