Seeking Bodybuilder for Art Exhibition (Paid)

Hello,

I’m an artist looking for a bodybuilder of any weight class to participate in my upcoming show. Acting or modeling experience is not necessary; I’m just looking for a professional bodybuilder with a good physique. The bodybuilder will be required to wear a bodybuilding costume, but there’ll be nothing sexual involved.

I’m willing to pay about $70 per hour for about 2 hour-long performance and a few rehearsals. I’ll also give all the video/photographic documentation of the performance, so you can use it for his portfolio if needed.

Please PM me if you’re interested or you know somebody who might be interested.

Thank you.

Jaeeun

I suggest you PM Prof X, I’m sure he’d be down.

Damn man. I used to get offered way more money than that. Of course the guys doing the offering weren’t really artists.

[quote]jaeeun wrote:
Hello,

I’m an artist looking for a bodybuilder of any weight class to participate in my upcoming show. Acting or modeling experience is not necessary; I’m just looking for a professional bodybuilder with a good physique. The bodybuilder will be required to wear a bodybuilding costume, but there’ll be nothing sexual involved.

I’m willing to pay about $70 per hour for about 2 hour-long performance and a few rehearsals. I’ll also give all the video/photographic documentation of the performance, so you can use it for his portfolio if needed.

Please email me at jaeeun@jaeeunlee.com if you’re interested or you know somebody who might be interested.

Thank you.

Jaeeun[/quote]

$70 per hour? You pay peanuts. Don’t expect more then monkeys to show up.

wear a bodybuilding costume
bodybuilding costume
costume

Are you still seeking a bodybuilder for the art exhibition?

[quote]dzfit wrote:
Are you still seeking a bodybuilder for the art exhibition?[/quote]

Dude, you just missed it, it was yesterday.

[quote]dzfit wrote:
Are you still seeking a bodybuilder for the art exhibition?[/quote]

Now that… Is a solid bump.