Hi everyone. I’ve got a friend who’s got the following old stuff in his cabinets:
4-Androstenediol 300 mg (2)
Methyl 1- Test 5mg (2)
Methyl-1-Dien 1mg (2) "
Methyl-1,4AD Diol 30mg (2)
M4 Ohn 4mg (2) "
19-Nor-4-Androstenediol (Norandrodiol) 300 mg (1)
4-Androstenediol (Androdiol) 300mg (1) "
1,4 androstadiene-3,17-dione 200mg (2)
6-oxo 300mg (3)
The only thing he has for PCT is the 6-oxo.
- The expiration dates are on or around Aug 2007.
- He is 59, single (if that matters - no wife or kids), and a hardgainer.
- Should he use these PH’s that are 11 years past the expiration date?
- Would it even be worth it risk/reward-wise (side effects of liver, hair loss, libido affect, gyno, etc vs what he might gain from the few cycles he could get out of this much stock)?
- Is there risk of jacking with his hormones at 59 (irreversible?)? He doesn’t really want to lose any more hair, mess with his liver, get gyno at that age, or mess up his libido any further.
- Also, he is on TRT - sublingual 150 mg/day (btw, his doc said that sublingual bypasses the negative affects of oral (?) - I believe this site recommends injections, then topical, and never oral - he’s not getting a lot of muscle assistance from the TRT btw).
- Also, he’s also not going to know how to use them appropriately (whatever was researched at the time has been forgotten by now) (unless I come back and ask I suppose) and once they’re gone the well will be dry.
- He’s also a little anxious about the legal ramifications of still having them in the cabinet as well. - There may be a lot to comment on in here.
- What do you guys think? Give 'em a shot or throw 'em out?
Thanks in advance,