Seeking Advice on My Workout Plan

What’s inside the 3500-4000 kcals you’re consuming?

As is evinced by my replies to others in this thread, I have no qualms swallowing a truth and taking advice. Nor have I disagreed with your advice in least. I concur, I am small, I do have to eat more, and I intend to do those things despite my belief that it is difficult. What part of that thought process is self limiting?

My feelings are perfectly intact, and the only thing I found hard to swallow is your abrasive tone. Good luck with your tendency to make erroneous assumptions.

Quinoa, wild and brown rice, black and kidney beans, lentils, oatmeal steel cut, granola, pistachios, cashews, almonds, dark chocolate, edamame, greek yogurt, guacamole, eggs free range, coconut and extra virgin olive oil, sweet potato boiled, hummus, bananas, mixed berries, spinach, eggplant, marinara sauce, apples, canteloupe, salsa, celery and carrot sticks, broccoli, cauliflower, artichoke, water chestnuts, red green yellow and orange peppers, onion, garlic, ground flaxseed, tumeric, chipotle, cinnamon, black pepper, salt…Green and black tea, water.

My diet is vegetarianish.

Eat a lot, hop on 531 beginner template, start out light, prosper. Honestly, eating, lifting heavy, saying fuck it to body types and genetics, and busting your ass through compound movements go a long way.

1 Like

How much of each?

Macros? Carb, fat, protein.

Looks quite meatless yes. Loving that you listed water as well as salt and pepper :slight_smile:

You basically have WAY too many exercises, find a simple program & stick with it.

I’d go with something like:

Day 1: Squat, bench press, pull-ups.

Day 2: Deadlift, OHP, row variation.

Day 3: Squat, curl variation + tricep ext movement (you could also use this work-out to focus on weak points…whatever you feel they may be).

That or what D chris said is also good.