T Nation

Secrets of the Sexes

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
Otep wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary?

Nope.

x2

x3[/quote]

x4 don’t have 50min to watch a documentary about secrets of sexes.

Can you sum up the 50min for us?

i watched the whole video and found it interesting.

I measured my two fingers on both my hands. i found a 6 MM difference on my left (dominant) hand and a 1 CM (10 millimeter) difference on my right (non-dominant) hand. anyway have skewed measuring like that?

"Can you sum up the 50min for us? "

ill give it a shot. bare that i’m a teenager and don’t remember all the details exactly, ill write the little of what i remember.

-guys are interested in sex- when a women reporter speaks the 6 guys remember nothing of what she says. when the male reporter speaks they can talk about what he explained.

-women are more emotional while men are more object-based

-in competition men’s testosterone raises while in women it does not.

-a scientist measured finger lengths of 6 runners (dont remember exact qualifications)- he accurately predicted the order they would win in the race- he got 1 and 2, mixed 3-4 up, then 5-6. He had never seen these runners in real life.

-women dont have much spatial reasoning compared to men

-women lie about their number of sex partners

it was actually a good video overall. had some experiments that i thought were interesting to see how the 2 brains (a male and a female) differ.

[quote]TomRocco wrote:
-women lie about their number of sex partners

[/quote]

Say it ain’t so Sam!

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
Otep wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary?

Nope.

x2

x3

x4 don’t have 50min to watch a documentary about secrets of sexes.

Can you sum up the 50min for us?[/quote]

x5 cliff notes

[quote]thrasher wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
Otep wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary?

Nope.

x2

x3

x4 don’t have 50min to watch a documentary about secrets of sexes.

Can you sum up the 50min for us?

x5 cliff notes[/quote]

x6

But I did read the explanation posted above.
Quite interesting how he accurately predicted the placement of the runners.

And I never would have guessed that woman lied about their numer of partners…LOL

What’s a penis?

[quote]Rattler wrote:
What’s a penis?[/quote]

Its that thing in your mouth right now attached to that young man standing in front of you.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
Rattler wrote:
What’s a penis?

Its that thing in your mouth right now attached to that young man standing in front of you.[/quote]

Coming from the guy named Scrotus.

Hmm.

i got to the part about empathy and then had to go to work or school or something.

i also thought the newscaster thing was hilarious cause as soon as they showed the girl i just started smiling and zoned out then they showed some fat guy and i wanted to hang myself.

but yeah the video basically just said women are scallywags

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
thrasher wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
Otep wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary?

Nope.

x2

x3

x4 don’t have 50min to watch a documentary about secrets of sexes.

Can you sum up the 50min for us?

x5 cliff notes

x6

But I did read the explanation posted above.
Quite interesting how he accurately predicted the placement of the runners.

And I never would have guessed that woman lied about their numer of partners…LOL[/quote]

dude one of the chicks lied about banging 10 guys, like she said she slept with 10 dudes to play it down. when a chick openly admits to fucking 10 guys you got yourself a darn tootin scallywag right there. her real number was like 25 or something, smut.

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
Scrotus wrote:
Rattler wrote:
What’s a penis?

Its that thing in your mouth right now attached to that young man standing in front of you.

Coming from the guy named Scrotus.

Hmm.[/quote]

What!! How do you know my name?

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
Scrotus wrote:
Rattler wrote:
What’s a penis?

Its that thing in your mouth right now attached to that young man standing in front of you.

Coming from the guy named Scrotus.

Hmm.

What!! How do you know my name?[/quote]

Just admit it, he got you good!

[quote]Rattler wrote:
What’s a penis?[/quote]

x2

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
thrasher wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
Otep wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary?

Nope.

x2

x3

x4 don’t have 50min to watch a documentary about secrets of sexes.

Can you sum up the 50min for us?

x5 cliff notes

x6

But I did read the explanation posted above.
Quite interesting how he accurately predicted the placement of the runners.

And I never would have guessed that woman lied about their numer of partners…LOL

dude one of the chicks lied about banging 10 guys, like she said she slept with 10 dudes to play it down. when a chick openly admits to fucking 10 guys you got yourself a darn tootin scallywag right there. her real number was like 25 or something, smut.[/quote]

For the real number of guys a chick has slept with, multiply the answer she gives by 2.5

For the real number of gals that a guy has slept with, divide the number he gives by 3.

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
thrasher wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
Otep wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary?

Nope.

x2

x3

x4 don’t have 50min to watch a documentary about secrets of sexes.

Can you sum up the 50min for us?

x5 cliff notes

x6

But I did read the explanation posted above.
Quite interesting how he accurately predicted the placement of the runners.

And I never would have guessed that woman lied about their numer of partners…LOL

dude one of the chicks lied about banging 10 guys, like she said she slept with 10 dudes to play it down. when a chick openly admits to fucking 10 guys you got yourself a darn tootin scallywag right there. her real number was like 25 or something, smut.

For the real number of guys a chick has slept with, multiply the answer she gives by 2.5

For the real number of gals that a guy has slept with, divide the number he gives by 3.
[/quote]

how do you multiply something by 2.5, youll get a fraction is that a BJ or something?