T Nation

Secrets of the Sexes

Interesting video about the difference between males and females.

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=qze76vu7is

Did you have to watch a video to figure out that boys have penises and girls have vaginas?

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
Did you have to watch a video to figure out that boys have penises and girls have vaginas?[/quote]

wait wait wait, hold on a minute. Girls have WHAT!?

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
Did you have to watch a video to figure out that boys have penises and girls have vaginas?[/quote]

gee, thanks for the fucking post Sherlock

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Scrotus wrote:
Did you have to watch a video to figure out that boys have penises and girls have vaginas?

wait wait wait, hold on a minute. Girls have WHAT!? [/quote]

I think your significant other has some serious explaining to do.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
Scrotus wrote:
Did you have to watch a video to figure out that boys have penises and girls have vaginas?

gee, thanks for the fucking post Sherlock [/quote]

you’re welcome

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
Defekt wrote:
Scrotus wrote:
Did you have to watch a video to figure out that boys have penises and girls have vaginas?

gee, thanks for the fucking post Sherlock

you’re welcome[/quote]

got dem handz

Interesting TV show about working in an office.

This one explains why I will never give you up or let you down.

[quote]Otep wrote:
This one explains why I will never give you up or let you down.


[/quote]

Subtle.

[quote]Bloobird wrote:
Otep wrote:
This one explains why I will never give you up or let you down.

Subtle.[/quote]

Not THAT subtle…but that’s because I’ve been rick rolled enough times to know some of the lyrics. =(

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
Interesting TV show about working in an office.

i see what you did there…

I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary?

[quote]Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary? [/quote]

Nope.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary? [/quote]

I watched it. They put a 10 year old girl alone on the street and like 50 woman stopped to help, and only one pedophile, err i mean man stopped.

Immediately after watching the video, I felt obliged to go and measure my…

index & ring fingers.

My ring finger is 7mm longer than my index finger. So now I have a legitimate excuse for not giving a shit about (or even noticing) how other people feel.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary? [/quote]

I did and found it pretty interesting, I also quite enjoyed it.

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
Immediately after watching the video, I felt obliged to go and measure my…

index & ring fingers.

My ring finger is 7mm longer than my index finger. So now I have a legitimate excuse for not giving a shit about (or even noticing) how other people feel.[/quote]

x2

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary?

Nope.[/quote]

x2

[quote]Otep wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
Defekt wrote:
I take it no one actually took the time to watch the documentary?

Nope.

x2[/quote]

x3