Secret Webcam Use

This is why you need to make sure your kids have their webcams and cameras covered with tape or paper when not in use.

Just a little PSA for those with young kids or computers in the room you change (and/or bone) in.

Funny thing, I just got home from work, looked at our computer and asked my wife why that green light is on at the top of our computer. She didn’t know. I started looking around but couldn’t find any evidence the camera was on. Then I clicked on the apple intending to restart the computer but the green light suddenly went off.

Do any of you computer savvy types know what was going on?

[quote]on edge wrote:
Funny thing, I just got home from work, looked at our computer and asked my wife why that green light is on at the top of our computer. She didn’t know. I started looking around but couldn’t find any evidence the camera was on. Then I clicked on the apple intending to restart the computer but the green light suddenly went off.

Do any of you computer savvy types know what was going on?[/quote]
Spyware, my action figure friend.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Yes, I was watching you. Your wife is cute by the way.

Thank you.[/quote]

By the way…I was accidentally watching you watching him and…nice ass.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Yes, I was watching you. Your wife is cute by the way.

Thank you.[/quote]

By the way…I was accidentally watching you watching him and…nice ass.

One easy way to avoid this.

Dont have a webcam on standby or connected.

I like how they call it sextortion like they couldn’t have said extortion and elaborated about it in the article haha. I bet the police department guys are enjoying the pictures however .