T Nation

Secret Webcam Use

This is why you need to make sure your kids have their webcams and cameras covered with tape or paper when not in use.

Just a little PSA for those with young kids or computers in the room you change (and/or bone) in.

Funny thing, I just got home from work, looked at our computer and asked my wife why that green light is on at the top of our computer. She didn’t know. I started looking around but couldn’t find any evidence the camera was on. Then I clicked on the apple intending to restart the computer but the green light suddenly went off.

Do any of you computer savvy types know what was going on?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Funny thing, I just got home from work, looked at our computer and asked my wife why that green light is on at the top of our computer. She didn’t know. I started looking around but couldn’t find any evidence the camera was on. Then I clicked on the apple intending to restart the computer but the green light suddenly went off.

Do any of you computer savvy types know what was going on?[/quote]
Spyware, my action figure friend.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Yes, I was watching you. Your wife is cute by the way.

Thank you.[/quote]

By the way…I was accidentally watching you watching him and…nice ass.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Yes, I was watching you. Your wife is cute by the way.

Thank you.[/quote]

By the way…I was accidentally watching you watching him and…nice ass.

One easy way to avoid this.

Dont have a webcam on standby or connected.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I like how they call it sextortion like they couldn’t have said extortion and elaborated about it in the article haha. I bet the police department guys are enjoying the pictures however .