Secret T-Nation

Good stuff! I can’t wait to try out the new search engine, the old one was a bit of a dud.

Ummm…this thread is over a year old.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Ummm…this thread is over a year old.[/quote]

It’s still helpful for newbies.

lol yea im kinda new to this site…
how can you make your own forum???

[quote]bedruz wrote:
lol yea im kinda new to this site…
how can you make your own forum???[/quote]

Go to a section of the forum like strength sports or bodybuilding and you can make your own thread within this forum at the top.

I just want to thank everyone responsible for this website. I guarantee people learn more here than they do in any school. Keep up the great work and I can’t thank you all enough…

Rodney Burckhardt

… another great read, love this site.

[quote]GeoffreyHale wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Ummm…this thread is over a year old.

It’s still helpful for newbies.[/quote]

Now it’s over 3 years old.

[quote]Rulk wrote:
… another great read, love this site.[/quote]

Fucktard.

F*cking 09’er

[quote]johnson575 wrote:
F*cking 09’er[/quote]

Wow, that’s a bit harsh

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
johnson575 wrote:
F*cking 09’er

Wow, that’s a bit harsh[/quote]

Sorry, i was still pumped after reading the “best class” thread.

Has this site changed recently? I found the wallpapers without much of a problem before, but now I can’t find them for the life of me.

Thanks! I’ll bookmark it so I don’t have to ask again the next time I’m looking for one

No problem thats what i did.

nooooooo necromancers!

still there was some stuff here I didnt know. Gets thats what happens when you spent 99% of you time in GAL and SAMA

Shugs, you never post in GAL! any chance you’ll start contributing to the man above thread?

I can figure out everything on this site, except where the damn “media and art” section is.
someone help me out?

[quote]Maximillian1 wrote:
I can figure out everything on this site, except where the damn “media and art” section is.
someone help me out?[/quote]

You bumped a million year old thread and the answer to your question is 4 posts up.