Secret Society

Is there a secret society for 5/3/1 users? I frequently see people mention the “lifer” program, and or NOV challenges? Where or how can I get into this type of training? p.s- I do have the book…

Beast over God! Forever Defiant! Or just pay a one time fee of $25 and you also can wear the mark. And learn the secret handshake. Here’s a cheat sheet:

“Hold it, fold it, skim it, crouching tiger, zookeeper’s boy, hairdresser on fire, girlfriend in a coma, slap it on a biscuit.”

I think i’ll go with the 25 Buck thing instead of the soul thing…where do I sign up?

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:
Beast over God! Forever Defiant! Or just pay a one time fee of $25 and you also can wear the mark. And learn the secret handshake. Here’s a cheat sheet:

“Hold it, fold it, skim it, crouching tiger, zookeeper’s boy, hairdresser on fire, girlfriend in a coma, slap it on a biscuit.”

[/quote]
Where’s the pineapple?

[quote]JFG wrote:

[/quote]
Where’s the pineapple?[/quote]

This man got it.

I wanna be part of it too. But i am from Germany and have no credit card… is there any other option of payment?

[quote]lionhearted721 wrote:
Is there a secret society for 5/3/1 users? I frequently see people mention the “lifer” program, and or NOV challenges? Where or how can I get into this type of training? p.s- I do have the book…[/quote]

I always assumed that other programs mentioned were on his own site, under the paid forums. I don’t know what the one-time $25 fee is, but the forums How to Join site says it’s $19.99 for 30 days. I’m confused, and clearly I’m not getting the joke- which is typical of me.

EDIT: didn’t know my first post went through. This one said essentially the same thing:

I only have seen a $19.99 monthly subscription. Probably not getting joke.

Jesus Fucking Christ, you people.

coming soon… the secret society template

You guys wanting to get into Jim’s NOV Secret Society, will need to…

Try accessing the prompt on Jim Wendler’s official blog page by visiting his homepage between the hours of 2:00 and 2:15 AM, your time (it only works on the users time zone). If it doesn’t work, try refreshing the page three times. If this doesn’t work, try the next day.

You’ll be prompted to enter the secret handshake code and follow the instructions.

[quote]mutantcolors wrote:
Jesus Fucking Christ, you people.[/quote]

So, he’s part of the society, too?

Hey! As a member of at a secret society unrelated to weight lifting, I find disrespectful attitude…very funny!

[quote]Frankie-Knuckles wrote:

[quote]Evolv wrote:

Try accessing the prompt on Jim Wendler’s official blog page by visiting his homepage between the hours of 2:00 and 2:15 AM, your time (it only works on the users time zone). If it doesn’t work, try refreshing the page three times. If this doesn’t work, try the next day.

You’ll be prompted to enter the secret handshake code and follow the instructions.[/quote]

Was that so dam hard ? That’s all any of you needed to do. You sallys act like you want to keep Jim all to yourselves. Put him in your pockets why don’t ya.
[/quote]

I’m here to spread the wealth! A whistle blower if you will.

[/quote]
I am interested to know if a so called secret society does exist. I have been running 5/3/1 for 7 months now and would like to get involved with any challenges out there. By the way I did purchase the latest edition of your first book 5/3/1. I ran BBB and the rest pause template not the watered down version on pages 64 thru 67 but the one on pages 61 thru 63 and currently running the powerlifting template so if there are any challenges you make available I’d like to get in on it. Let’s Stay North of Vag as your boy Jim Messer dictates…

[quote]mutantcolors wrote:
Jesus Fucking Christ, you people.[/quote]

Dude get over yourself Mr Colors.!!!

[quote]Evolv wrote:

You’ll be prompted to enter the secret handshake code and follow the instructions.[/quote]

Was that so dam hard ? That’s all any of you needed to do. You sallys act like you want to keep Jim all to yourselves. Put him in your pockets why don’t ya.

[quote]Evolv wrote:

[quote]Frankie-Knuckles wrote:

[quote]Evolv wrote:

[/quote]

I’m here to spread the wealth! A whistle blower if you will. [/quote]

Your a good man evolv …I’ll take back what I said brother…