Second Week of my PCT...

I’m currently near the end of the second week of my PCT and I can distinctly feel my balls moving around, sort of shifting. There’s no pain, just “movement.” Is this normal?

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
I’m currently near the end of the second week of my PCT and I can distinctly feel my balls moving around, sort of shifting. There’s no pain, just “movement.” Is this normal?[/quote]

I wouldn’t say that’s normal, but interesting. Can you see them moving and shifting?

Did you notice much athophy?

What was your cycle, long or short esters?

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:
Mike823 wrote:
I’m currently near the end of the second week of my PCT and I can distinctly feel my balls moving around, sort of shifting. There’s no pain, just “movement.” Is this normal?

I wouldn’t say that’s normal, but interesting. Can you see them moving and shifting?

Did you notice much athophy?

What was your cycle, long or short esters?[/quote]

I can’t see them moving, I can feel it. There’s a little atrophy, bit not much. Used sust for 10 weeks.

You realize your balls shift normally through out the day.

I dont notice any particular sensations in the boys in PCT, its likely in your head.

Well partener i laid in the tub the other day and watched swell shrink move left then right!

So i decided to get my money my self since i don’t have a female at the moment.

Check it out not only were my balls movin right before i shot they puckered up in me and i had to push them down and back out!!!

Kinda scary!!

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Well partener i laid in the tub the other day and watched swell shrink move left then right!

So i decided to get my money my self since i don’t have a female at the moment.

Check it out not only were my balls movin right before i shot they puckered up in me and i had to push them down and back out!!!

Kinda scary!![/quote]

Judge, that’s kinda creepy…

Yeah i thought it was a mild hernia so i p.m’ed brook he said it is normal and when they are atrophied it will happen more often.

I’ll be damned but he’s right.

Pct should be kickin’ in though right?

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Pct should be kickin’ in though right?[/quote]

What do you mean by kickin in?

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
winkroar3 wrote:
Pct should be kickin’ in though right?

What do you mean by kickin in?[/quote]

Well your natural test production should be back online.