Second Cycle

I am 26 and just finished my first cycle. My first cycle was 500mg per week of Cyp with .5mg Adex EOD followed by nolva pct. I saw very good results my powerlifting total went up from 1365lbs to 1615lbs.

I am currently planning my second cycle let me know what you guys think:
weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 750mg per week
weeks 1-start of PCT .5-.6 mg Adex EOD
14 days after last pin 50 mg Nolva per day for one week followed by 2 weeks of 50 mg EOD

Also I got acne pretty bad during my first cycle. I have always been prone to acne and commonly have a few spots on shoulders/face but it got much worse while on. Do you guys have any suggestions for next cycle to help control that?

Thank you,
Timaa66

yeah maybe a perscripton acne cream or sun tanning bed

Acne.org has a treatment using over the counter stuff. I just started it so i dont have any 1st hand results though

Tanning helps. Don’t wash your face 100 times a day either. That’s actually a really bad idea;

Heres some shit that isnt a real source but you can find similar articles that agree.

“Most cleansing products have a surfactant, a chemical or natural compound that helps break through the surface tension of the skin. The cleanser absorbs dirt and oil and removes them during rinsing - While removing dirt and oil, the surfactant interacts with the stratum corneum, the skin’s outermost layer and protective barrier?and that is where problems begin. The surfactant can remove the good oils skin produces, resulting in overdrying, it also can remain in the stratum corneum, exacerbating irritation.”

I’ve also heard your body will over compensate for the loss of “good oils” and produce A LOT more of them. If your pores are already crummed up from washing too hard you’re just asking for problems.

Google is your friend.

I think on cycle it is necessary to wash more often, just don’t go apeshit.

-Squige

[quote]Teufel0317 wrote:
Acne.org has a treatment using over the counter stuff. I just started it so i dont have any 1st hand results though[/quote]

I do have experience with their products and protocol off cycle and it works great if you are consistent.

Some have suggested low doses of Accutane but given the possibility of horrible sides and the fact that you’ll be running an oral, thus already taxing the liver, I wouldn’t recommend this. Stick to the creams.

[quote]eaboadar wrote:

[quote]Teufel0317 wrote:
Acne.org has a treatment using over the counter stuff. I just started it so i dont have any 1st hand results though[/quote]

I do have experience with their products and protocol off cycle and it works great if you are consistent.

Some have suggested low doses of Accutane but given the possibility of horrible sides and the fact that you’ll be running an oral, thus already taxing the liver, I wouldn’t recommend this. Stick to the creams.

Good to know!!! I’ve already noticed a difference in a few days. Probably because I quit scrubbing like I was sanding a 2x4 lol. (The shit gets frustrating)
www.acne.org[/quote]

Thanks for the replies guys. I have read a lot about accutane and I do not plan on ever going to that extreme. I have actually looked into acne.org and my face has remained mostly clear with their procedure but my back and upper arms are still problem spots. I think I am going to talk to a dermatologist and see what options I have as far as antibiotics.

Anyone have any input as far as my second cycle I have heard mixed feelings about running orals for a second cycle.

thank you,
Timaa66