Second Cycle

Hey all,

I post on here under another username and would like to remain anonymous. I’m planning on doing my second cycle. I’ve been training for 10 years, 5 seriously. 5’10" 200 lbs around 10-12% bf.

Cycle:
Week 1-10: Test E 600mg/week
Week 1-10: Masteron 300mg/week
Week 6-10: Anavar 50mg/day
I may add HCG during the cycle as well.

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/0/0

Last cycle, I did not run an AI as per my coach’s suggestion and ended up retaining a shit load of water until I added in Var at the tail end of my cycle.

I would like to run an AI this cycle as well as HCG. What dosing should I use on those?

Also, diet will be 3000-3500 kcals depending on the day.

[quote]1234ore wrote:
Hey all,

I post on here under another username and would like to remain anonymous. I’m planning on doing my second cycle. I’ve been training for 10 years, 5 seriously. 5’10" 200 lbs around 10-12% bf.

Cycle:
Week 1-10: Test E 600mg/week
Week 1-10: Masteron 300mg/week
Week 6-10: Anavar 50mg/day
I may add HCG during the cycle as well.

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/0/0

Last cycle, I did not run an AI as per my coach’s suggestion and ended up retaining a shit load of water until I added in Var at the tail end of my cycle.

I would like to run an AI this cycle as well as HCG. What dosing should I use on those?

Also, diet will be 3000-3500 kcals depending on the day. [/quote]

drop the masteron and the var, up the test. use adex .5mg EOD or ED depending on how high your test dose is.

standard hcg is 250iu 2x/week starting in week 3 to end of cycle.

I have a Test E/Mast blend so I have to run the mast. Also, I want to stick with lower doses of T.

Why say drop the mast out of curiosity?

[quote]complete_fraud wrote:
Why say drop the mast out of curiosity?[/quote]

too expensive, and like winstrol… it’s basically a one trick pony (precontest)

Mast is good if your already fairly lean. Plus I’d run more mast too if you still run it.