Second Cycle

Hi. I was wondering if you guys could give me a feedback about my cycle. Little bit about me:
Lifting for about 3-4 years
Weight: 70kg / 154lbs
Height: 172cm / 5’ 7.7"

Squat: 190kg / 419 lbs
Bench: 110kg / 242 lbs
Dead: 200kg / 441 lbs

The cycle I had in mind:
W 1-12 susta 2x250mg per week
W 1-4 DBol 30mg per day
Pct: Nolva 30/30/20/20/10

What do you guys think?
Best regards

5’7 154pound and you already have done a cycle?

You need to learn how to eat.

I think a lot depends on his goals…agree he is undersized if BB is his passion, but his lifts are respectable for a 154# man in a PL sense. If those are legitimate competition lifts, he would be ranked somewhere in the top 20 worldwide in the 148 weight class.

I am focusing on strength, but thank you for your concern. I am working on gaining some weight at the moment, I’m too tall for my class, I could do pretty good in 80 or 90kg class, I am not a bodybuilder, I’ve been competing for 2 years in pl. My bf is about 9%. Those lifts are legitimate lifts, except the bp. I have 105kg there (Those lifts are belt+wraps btw I did this this 190kg@67kg in november 2010). I want too compete in 75kg class through this year and possibly go to 80kg+ next year.

if those lifts are real they’re damn impressive

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I think a lot depends on his goals…agree he is undersized if BB is his passion, but his lifts are respectable for a 154# man in a PL sense. If those are legitimate competition lifts, he would be ranked somewhere in the top 20 worldwide in the 148 weight class.[/quote]

Considering the lack of strength emphasizng drugs in the cycle, I assumed he was looking to bulk up.

5’7 154 is really small. 9% or not.

But if he knows how to eat to gain weight, then by all means. My comment was made to point out that drugs alone wont be a long term solution for weight gain.