Second Cycle

[quote]championrugby wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:
Testosterone is testosterone. Testosterone aromatizes to estrogen.

Please explain how test propionate (if used consistently, preferably ED, for a 12 week cycle) will aromatize less than an equal amount of testosterone enanthate, taking into account the ester weights in determination of “equal amount”.

Not being a dick, I’m just sincerely interested in why you believe this is this case. [/quote]

OP is an idiot. Youre speaking on deaf ears.

It’s nice that youre trying but guys like the OP dont learn. They just grab the shiniest object and play until interest is lost. [/quote]

I’ve got like 23 posts on the board! How has this thread proved that I’m not open to learning and more information? Have my actions on this thread proved that I’m a complete idiot, not willing to listen, or are you saying this because your pal Mr. Walkway called you in to help sling some shit because he wasn’t doing so hot? You seem to be pretty buddy buddy judging by your post histories, I think your the one who coached him on his first cycle right?

More often than not I do not agree with Mr.Walkway. In fact I think he posts a fair amount of garbage at times. Im not even sure why his name came up as I didnt quote his post.

I dont have any buddies here. Its the fucking internet you weirdo. I have a normal life in the real world.

Ive gathered that youre an idiot because instead of reading what people are saying and taking the time to see if theyre right or not, youre instantly responding with a reply that either misses the point or further shows that you are simply parroting information that everyone here has read 1000s of times over.

We’ve all read the bigcat ‘steroid profiles’ or whatever site youre pulling info from. Use some common sense. How many hits do you think a site would get if the individual steroid profiles all sounded extremely similar (which they should based on the actions of these drugs)?