Second Cycle

Hi

I’ve been reading this forum for some time now, and finally I’m ready to debute :stuck_out_tongue:
I am 19 years old, and have been training naturally for 3.5 years, but I want to take my training one step further, and have therefore started with AAS.

I am currently on my first cycle, 100 mg testo prop EOD for 12 weeks, and the last 5 weeks I’ll supplement with 50 mg Winstrol ED. But I’ve already begun planning my next cycle, and this is what I’ve come up with:

Week 1-5: Dbol 30mg ED
Week 1-12: Testo E 500 mg EW
Week 1-12: EQ 400 mg EW
?(Week 8-12: Winstrol 50 mg ED)?
Week 1-12(7): Arimidex 0.25 mg ED
Week 14-17: Clomid 100 mg ED

I am not sure if I’m going to add winstrol or not, because of the liver toxicity of dbol and wins. The meaning with the cycle is to gain a good amount of mass and strength, but hopefully getting a little prepared for summer as well.

So, what do you guys think? Does this seem like an okey second cycle? And what do you think about only two months break between each cycle?

You’re 19…? Why are you on steroids exactly, let alone Cycle 2?

You’re body is more than capable of making big gains at this stage in your life especially without the use of gear.

You figure you need to go from 350mg/wk up to over 1100mg/wk for your next cycle?

I also can not seem to figure out where some people cant count two weeks. Done week 12. Off week 13 and 14. Then comes week 15. Is this that hard of a concept to figure out?

Its also more than likely too much adex. Id also either extend the test two more weeks or drop the eq two weeks sooner. With preference on extending the test.

If you happen to read a little bit before your first post you would realize that two months is not near long enough between cycles.

Id also take the clomid much differently, however please think about doing a bit of research and you will figure that out.

Most suggest time on + pct = time off.

[quote]thefranchise_86 wrote:
You’re 19…? Why are you on steroids exactly, let alone Cycle 2?

You’re body is more than capable of making big gains at this stage in your life especially without the use of gear.[/quote]

I knew this would come. Why exactly is it so bad to start early? If I want to compete at a higher level, I can’t wait until I’m twenty-five.

But I understand that it’s not the healthiest choice I can do, and I will have to pay for it later, but as of today, I feel that it’s worth the risk. Maybe I’ll say something else in 20-30 years, I don’t know.

At LillGuy01, I know it’s quite a step, but I really want to gain some serious mass. But if I were to take away the orals, what do you think of the cycle then? And if I get my four months off before going on this.

But why do you think it’s to much adex? I thought normal dosages where between 0.5 and 1 mg a day?

Anyway, thanks for the comments, I really want to here what you guys think of it, so I don’t fuck up to badly. If anybody else have something to add, both positive and negative, please post a comment :slight_smile:

[quote]absalon wrote:
I knew this would come. Why exactly is it so bad to start early? If I want to compete at a higher level, I can’t wait until I’m twenty-five. [/quote]
Yeah, because there aren’t any professionals over 30 years old.

The point is you’re going through your peak natural testosterone levels and your body’s still going through crucial development stages. You should not be using until at least your early twenties.

Whatever though, you’ve already started.

[quote]absalon wrote:

I knew this would come. Why exactly is it so bad to start early? If I want to compete at a higher level, I can’t wait until I’m twenty-five.
[/quote]

If you “knew” this would come, and are only interested in hearing advice that supports your actions and intentions, then you came to the wrong board, bubba.

You’re too young. Even a cursory amount of research (which someone at ANY age should be doing before starting ANY AAS) would have upturned exactly why it is a stupid, impatient, childish act to begin at such a young age.

Because you provide zero information about yourself, which, if you had done your homework, you should know to provide, this is just a guess, but I’ll bet that you’re not anywhere near “competing,” much less at a “higher level.”

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Because you provide zero information about yourself, which, if you had done your homework, you should know to provide, this is just a guess, but I’ll bet that you’re not anywhere near “competing,” much less at a “higher level.”[/quote]

Speaking of competing, Cortes, congrats on your placement in that competition. I was following your thread for a while and was impressed with the results. How much of what you built did you keep?

[quote]thefranchise_86 wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Because you provide zero information about yourself, which, if you had done your homework, you should know to provide, this is just a guess, but I’ll bet that you’re not anywhere near “competing,” much less at a “higher level.”

Speaking of competing, Cortes, congrats on your placement in that competition. I was following your thread for a while and was impressed with the results. How much of what you built did you keep?

[/quote]

Thanks, man. I’m holding just above 210lbs presently, with fat gain but am still basically lean. Problem was that I managed to give myself a massive, ugly case of tendonitis in my elbow the week after the show, so I have not been able to train at anywhere near 100% until the past few weeks. No big deal, though, I’m pretty well fully recovered now and moving back up. Tendonitis sucks.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Because you provide zero information about yourself, which, if you had done your homework, you should know to provide, this is just a guess, but I’ll bet that you’re not anywhere near “competing,” much less at a “higher level.”[/quote]

Of course I am not anywhere near able to compete at a higher level right now, and I have to gain a couple of kgs before I can compete, but I hope to be able to get on stage within two years. If you want some information about me, here you go:

19 years
179 cm tall (5.9 ft)
about 94 kgs (206.8 lbs) today, holding a couple of kgs of water and some fat. I guess if I went down to between 70 (154 lbs) and 75 kgs (165 lbs) I would be totally ripped.
I guess my bodyfat percentage is somewhere between 10-15%, probably closer to 15%.

Personal bests
Bench: 122,5 kgs
Deadlift 210 kgs
Squat 200 kgs
All these results were reached without the use of steroids.

I have been reading about steroids for some time, but of course I don’t know everything. That’s why I came here and asked for your opinions on what I’ve come up with, and by your reactions I understand that I should get back to the drawing board and make some changes for the next cycle.

thanks for your help, if you got anything else to add, please do :slight_smile: