Second Cycle: Time to Bulk!

Whats up Nation!

My background: 21, 225 and 10% BF with 1 (lengthy) cycle under my belt. Started as a simple Test E @ 500mg/week, and then i decided to do a show, so it turned into a (Put away your pitchforks and torches) 20 week 350mg/week Test Prop cycle with a little bit of winny and var thrown in towards the end. Ended up placing 3rd and was the heaviest at the show. Came off and did a long pct, and I’m finally feeling back to normal (or whatever you call it).

Best Lifts: 370 bench, 560 deadlift, 480 squat

The plan: Im planning ahead so i can get my funds and order together for September. Diet will be at least 1000cal above maintenance and at least 1.5 grams of protein/lb of bodyweight. DC training religiously. Here’s what i have so far:

Weeks 1-10: Sust @ 250mg EOD (875mg/week)
Weeks 1-8: NPP @ 100mg EOD (350mg/week)
Weeks 1-10: HCG @ 250iu 3x/week
Weeks 1-8: Caber @ .5mg E3D
weeks 1-10: Adex (as needed)

PCT:
Clomid 150/100/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

So, here come the inquiries:

1. HCG: should i run it all the way through week 10, or stop sooner?
  2. When should i start PCT? Most sust blends have Test deca in it, so should i do the standard and wait 2 weeks after my last injection?
  3. Is the caber dosage solid?
  4. Is it a good idea to start the NPP at the same time as the sust? And could i get away with running it through week 10?

I probably missed something, but i can’t really remember.

Anyway, have at it. Gimme any and all feedback

Stay Strong,
VF

looks awsome. dont use hcg so i cant help u there. id wait 2 weeks fr the test to clear. caber lookd good but just like adex adjust as needed decca dick is no joke lol. i dont see y u cant start the decca with the sust, sust has short esters so u should be fine. a friend of mine did a similar cycle with test E and nandrolone deconate instead of npp and got absolutely massive bust of luck

Thanks beefcakes. Appreciate the response.

Bump for some HCG info

[quote]veraforza17 wrote:
Whats up Nation!

My background: 21, 225 and 10% BF with 1 (lengthy) cycle under my belt. Started as a simple Test E @ 500mg/week, and then i decided to do a show, so it turned into a (Put away your pitchforks and torches) 20 week 350mg/week Test Prop cycle with a little bit of winny and var thrown in towards the end. Ended up placing 3rd and was the heaviest at the show. Came off and did a long pct, and I’m finally feeling back to normal (or whatever you call it).

Best Lifts: 370 bench, 560 deadlift, 480 squat

The plan: Im planning ahead so i can get my funds and order together for September. Diet will be at least 1000cal above maintenance and at least 1.5 grams of protein/lb of bodyweight. DC training religiously. Here’s what i have so far:

Weeks 1-10: Sust @ 250mg EOD (875mg/week)
Weeks 1-8: NPP @ 100mg EOD (350mg/week)
Weeks 1-10: HCG @ 250iu 3x/week
Weeks 1-8: Caber @ .5mg E3D
weeks 1-10: Adex (as needed)

PCT:
Clomid 150/100/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

So, here come the inquiries:

1. HCG: should i run it all the way through week 10, or stop sooner?
  2. When should i start PCT? Most sust blends have Test deca in it, so should i do the standard and wait 2 weeks after my last injection?
  3. Is the caber dosage solid?
  4. Is it a good idea to start the NPP at the same time as the sust? And could i get away with running it through week 10?

I probably missed something, but i can’t really remember.

Anyway, have at it. Gimme any and all feedback

Stay Strong,
VF
[/quote]

I would seriously consider adding dianabol to that cycle. And upping your protein intake to a minimum 2g per pound.

Run HCG at the doses you listed until about 5 days before you begin PCT.

Thanks VT, i was hoping to hear from you. Appreciate it.

AHA! THAT’S what i forgot to say! I wanted to get opinions on using an oral kickstart. Maybe var, or (as Massiveguns suggested) dbol. Any opinions?

if ur bulking dbol over var without a doubt. its not nececerally needed as a kicker cus ur using two short esterd that will be felt in the first week or 2 but definatley a nice addition to the stack

Right right i was thinking the same thing about the 2 short esters. I knew i didnt necessarily NEED them, but its not like it would hurt anything. The only reason i was thinking var over dbol was cause if the aromitization from the dbol. I’ve had some trouble with gyno in the past and didnt really wanna chance it.

what about superdrol? im only saying this cuz var is especially known for performance increases without any aditional mass good if ur a sprinter or wrestler bad if ur a bodybuilder trying to bulk. we all know what its like to deal with shady dealers lol so when it comes to orals its really just what u have acess to. maybee tbol would be a good option too but again its hard to find.

Superdrol can suck my balls. Haha its caused me gyno flare-ups like no other. I was actually considering tbol. I can basically get ahold of anyhing. I just haven’t really heard much info on it. It seems to be one of the less-researched compounds out there. Any experience?