Second Cycle: Test E / Test P / Tren A

All events following are fictional:

Maintained at 212 from my previous cycle (peaked at 224 lb). My 1RM powerlifts dipped a little, but for the most part I have kept all the strength.

So for this cycle I want to keep putting on the size and strength (and not use dianabol!). Iâ??ve been debating opting for Mast instead, but Iâ??d prefer the stronger agent and can deal with the aerobic hell from tren. Staying relatively harder from it will also be a nice addition. Diet will be fat/protein heavy, with lowered carbs.

Reading Randizoâ??s log made it all the easier to decide on this cycle. However, the question still remains how I should incorporate the TA. Iâ??m thinking since Iâ??ll be frontloading with the prop, Iâ??ll be able to also load the TA at W1. However, Iâ??ve also read it might be considered to wait until W2/3/4ish to load the TA. Either way, I’d probably run the TA for 6 weeks. Opinions please!

W 1-12 Test Enth 175mg E3D
W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD
W 1-2 Test Prop 65mg ED
W x-y Tren Ace 50mg ED

W13-14 Nolva 40mg/d
W15-16 Nolva 20mg/d

I would frontload the test E and hold off using the prop until after your last shot of test E.

Shoot the prop ED, starting three days after your last shot of test E up until 3 days before you start your nolva.

This will allow you to have higher levels of test throughout the whole 14 weeks of suppression before you begin your nolva.

The cycle looks good as is, except I would add in the 6 weeks of Tren-A at the start of week 3.

If you’re going to use Tren Ace, you are going to (or at least should be) injecting it every day.

Since you’re already going to be injecting every day for the Tren Ace, why not use Test Prop throughout? Less suppression time, faster results, and faster recovery.

Also, PCT starts in week 14, not week 13. Week 12 and 13 are both ‘off’ weeks to let blood levels drop from the Test E.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
If you’re going to use Tren Ace, you are going to (or at least should be) injecting it every day.

Since you’re already going to be injecting every day for the Tren Ace, why not use Test Prop throughout? Less suppression time, faster results, and faster recovery.

Also, PCT starts in week 14, not week 13. Week 12 and 13 are both ‘off’ weeks to let blood levels drop from the Test E.

[/quote]

Ah damn! I should have noticed that too, stupid PCT mistake facepalm.

Hmm, thanks for the responses. An entire cycle of ED pins is going to hurt like shit.

Oops. Wow, don’t know how I made that PCT mistake. Thanks for catching that.

Edit: If I do decide to do a TP/TA cycle, I’ve seen it recommended to mix the two in the syringe, but not vials. Will they not mix, or is there any reason that making a blend for easier drawing during the cycle is not recommended?