T Nation

Second Cycle - Ready to Go?

Hey I’m:

28 y/o
6’
195 lb
15 % bf

Ran my first cycle last year, 500 Test E and Dbol, got great results

Want to run the following cycle now. Goal is to add lean muscle while maximizing cutting.

Week 1-12 - Test E - 500 mg (250mg 2x/week)
Week 1-12 - HCG - 500 mg (250mg 2x/week)
Week 1-4 - Dbol - 40-50mg ED
Week 6-12 - Anavar - 60-80mg ED

Aromasin 12.5mg ED from start of cycle to end of PCT

Clomid 75/50/50/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Might crush your estro with that much aromasin, but you can adjust as you go. Other than that looks good.

What week are you starting PCT?

First of all if it’s your second cycle, you may want to up the test somewhere from 600-750
I’m a little confused about your goal - it’s really difficult to gain and cut at the same time effectively - I highly recommend doing one or the other and getting the most out of your cycle - especially when you are just getting started and can get so much out of it (it is possible that you may gain some muscle even in a calorie deficit because it’s only your second cycle, but it’s not great to plan for that …you could get more out of your program).
If its a cutting cycle then drop the dbol and use either winstrol (50mg per day) or masteron (400 per week) instead.
Unless you are under 8% body fat and you are planning on being in stage ready condition, this dose of Anavar will be a very expensive addition without much benefit (real anavar is hard to get). Personally I would do winstrol and masteron with the test instead of your planned Dbol and Var (dbol causes water retention and the other is a hardener - they don’t really go together).
If you goal is lean muscle gain then keep you diet perfect and i would make the same comment about upping the test. Dbol can work - I would probably do 6-8 weeks but taper it up (start with 20 per day). In this case I would add one more injectable - EQ (400-600 per week) i guess would be my first choice but some like Deca. Take Anavar out completely if this is your goal.

PCT - add one more week of 20 of Nolva and keep the HGC in for the first 2-3 weeks. Also add 2 full bottles of Alpha Male after dropping the HCG

Probably arimadex 0.5 every other (or 3rd) day would be a better choice even.

[quote=“Shadow_Pro, post:3, topic:237651”]Personally I would do winstrol and masteron with the test instead of your planned Dbol and Var (dbol causes water retention and the other is a hardener - they don’t really go together).

If you goal is lean muscle gain then keep you diet perfect and i would make the same comment about upping the test
[/quote]

Cool thanks

For me, the dbol/var combo was my absolute favorite oral stack I ever did. Masteron is too mild for my liking, but adding some like anadrol or superdrol on top of my dbol made me feel lethargic and bloated. Var was the icing on the cake.

Not disagreeing with your above statement, but if hes simply looking to put on size and strength and not worrying about being stage ready, I still think this could be an excellent combo.

I also don’t recommend EQ for a 12 week cycle.