Second cycle protocol

Wk 1-10 test cypionate 600mg/wk spreading it in 2 pins a wk
Wk 2-10 deca durabolin 300mg/wk spreading it in 2 pins a week
Wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ED

Hcg 500mg/wk starting 2nd week
Anastrolzole in hand if needed .25wk
Indole3carbinol used also during
Tamox during tpc
Would it be more interesting switching the deca por Eq?
Or maybe lowering the deca to 200mg
Or adding winstrol from 6-10?

AI should be run whole cycle at a consistent dosage, not have it “on hand if needed.” There are a lot of other side effects from high E2 besides gyno…

that’s a lot of pins my friend…im hating 1 a week!

I dont think i should run the AI from the beguining from the fact that I don’t know how my estradiol will react, didn’t need it first cycle, checked estrogen levels during and wasn’t over the top, and estrogen is important during cycle, I think it would cause more harm shutting down my estrogen, which is why I’ll have it in hand, in case I do get a problem I’d run at .125 anastrozole a day or .25 depending on how it is

lol whatever you think bud.

Don’t ask for advice and come back with dumbass bro science.

[quote]Digo576 wrote:
I dont think i should run the AI from the beguining from the fact that I don’t know how my estradiol will react, didn’t need it first cycle, checked estrogen levels during and wasn’t over the top, and estrogen is important during cycle, I think it would cause more harm shutting down my estrogen, which is why I’ll have it in hand, in case I do get a problem I’d run at .125 anastrozole a day or .25 depending on how it is[/quote]

cool, so you have it on hand, then you notice a gyno lump so you take the adex, but by then it’s too late and you’ll have a little lump for the rest of your life.

have fun with that.

Always been curious about a deca winny cycle. Winny dries you out, deca bloats you up, good for joints. do they work synergsticly or cancel each other out and fuck up blood pressure?
I would go with the EQ for size, helps you eat more. works with Deca. I would drop to 200. AI needs to be run throughout the cycle. .5mg EOD.

Why the hell are you using HCG at the begining of your cycle? first if it’s only your second cycle you have no business fucking with HCG. HCG needs to be reserved for HEAVY cycles or after you have been doing steroids for years and years.
HCG rescue can only be used so many times before your body says fuck you. HCG is very powerful. The body will eventually develop a tolerance after years of use and then you’ll be fucked if you ever want kids.
Go with clomid to restore the HTPA.
Second, if you’re going to use HCG either use it at the end of the cycle or after the cycle.

Ignore everything greenseedless said.

Run the HCG during cycle as planned - 250iu twice per week. Stick with the Tamoxifen as planned for PCT. run the AI from the start as suggested by noob and yogi. i do not know a lot about deca but i know enough to say it’s not something that i will ever use. Personally for a second cycle i would probably run the test as planned and up the dbol to 50mg for weeks 1-6. If you still want more than that maybe up the test to 750 per week but fuck the deca.

I think Noob gave EQ a go so maybe he can advise on that.

I don’t know what Indole3carbinol is.

Also for clarity - IGNORE greenseedless.

I ran EQ but I had rare BP issues and had to stop. From what I have read it’s awesome. I believe Yogi has run a gram of it and saw awesome results so he might be able to add more detail.

The only thing to watch with EQ is your RBC, but this is only on higher dosages. As long as it’s controlled there should be no problem but if you run a lot of EQ and don’t monitor your RBC you’re just setting yourself up for a heart attack.