Second Cycle Proposal! GHRP-6 Advice?

Hey guys,

This is my second cycle, I’m seeing a lot of threads with a similar cycle to the one I’m about to propose, but I have a variable to add.

Here’s my idea for it so far;

Week 1 - 12: Test E 400mg/week injecting twice a week
Week 1 - 10: Deca 400mg/week injecting twice a week

Week 1 - 14: Adex 0.25mg/EOD

Week 14 - 18: PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20
Week 14 - 18: PCT Clomid 50/50/50/50

Now here’s the variable;

I’m thinking of adding GHRP-6 to PCT to help keep gains. I don’t know a lot about it just yet, it doesn’t seem to have as much information on it for PCT as other compounds. But figured I can ask here if you think it’s a good idea, if you say no - I’ll take your word for it. If you say yes - I’ll do additional research and come back with dosages that I’ll consider running.

Additional Questions:

I’m contemplating running Test E for 10 weeks and Deca for 8, as I hear shorter cycles are better?

Should I stop Adex right before PCT, or perhaps a few days/one week into PCT?

I came across this in my research, is this PCT overkill? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0Alu0tyS7B7FmdHhQUEVBY0lva1BhYXMyUS1mNHJiVkE&hl=en_US&gid=0

Just some side notes;

No I have not bought the gear yet
Yes I have done research
Yes I do intend to do additional research based on your replies

Just wanted to point that out since I feel whenever people ask questions on these boards, they are scrutinised for ‘not having done the research’. However, I feel asking questions here with more expert knowledge available, is a good ‘mid-way point’ for my research. Like I have a general overview, then hearing from you guys I get more of a detailed response that I can then target more specifically in additional research.

No need for PCT with GHRP-6…just discontinue it when you are done with it.

No problems running it during your actual PCT–some guys ive seen doing this recently really seem to like it. You could probably keep running it beyond your PCT, depending on how much you like it.

Stop adex before beginning PCT.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
No need for PCT with GHRP-6…just discontinue it when you are done with it.

No problems running it during your actual PCT–some guys ive seen doing this recently really seem to like it. You could probably keep running it beyond your PCT, depending on how much you like it.

Stop adex before beginning PCT.[/quote]

Thanks, I’m thinking of changing my doses to 500mg of Test E and 400mg of Deca for a better Test to Deca ratio!

I was informed that CJC1295 is required in conjunction with GHRP-6, so I’ll have to do additional research into that. I don’t want to go too far into the growth hormone route, as from the little bit I hear about HGH, it has some life threatening side effects.

Main thing I’m trying to do is to keep the most amount of gains possible from the cycle as I’m hoping it’ll be my last, as I aim to achieve my goal physique afterwards.

MOD GRF 1-29 (CJC1295) is not required with G6, but the two have a nice synergistic effect. You can run G6 alone though for plenty of extra GH release.

There is nothing life threatening with the peptides–you are not administering exogenous HGH. You are coaxing your pituitary to release more of its natural HGH.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
MOD GRF 1-29 (CJC1295) is not required with G6, but the two have a nice synergistic effect. You can run G6 alone though for plenty of extra GH release.

There is nothing life threatening with the peptides–you are not administering exogenous HGH. You are coaxing your pituitary to release more of its natural HGH.[/quote]

Okay then, thank you, I understand that.

I’m doing this purely to try to keep gains post cycle. Do you think CJC 1295 should be taken with GHRP-6 to try to keep gains, or do you think GHRP-6 is fine by itself?

Good to see you’re still around, you’d be the only one here who I’d trust completely with the advice.