Second Cycle Plan, Test C + Anavar. Best Way to Use Anavar?

Ok guys so I decided to shelf the NPP for later use. My first cycle was Test C 400mg/ew for 8 weeks. Ended 3 week ago. Planning on another cycle in October. Going to run Test C 500mg/ew and looking to add some anavar for the final 5-6 weeks.

My question is I have 30 days worth of 25mg Pharma Grade Anavar. I also have 100 10 mg tabs Anavar. Please suggest my best route for the anavar. To make the most of the last 5-6 weeks.

So you want to make the anavar last 35-42 days. Well in total, you have 1750 mg. If you divide 1750 mg/35 days that is 50 mg/day. If you want to make it last 42 days, divide 1750/42 and that is 41.66666666666666 mg/day, let’s round down to 40mg/day.

For a 5 week cycle, take 50 mg/day and a 6 week cycle take 40 mg/day and you’ll have some left over.

4 Likes

Lol just wasn’t sure what a good starter does of var was.

1 Like

For men 50 is the least. 75-100 is a good dose. But you can start with 40-50 since you dont have more.
Anyways, be sure to have some abs before you start it, otherwise you are just wasting var.

It’s all good, just giving you a little bit of a hard time. Most males seem to start anywhere between 30-50 mg. If you want to split the difference and call it 40, then run it for 6 weeks. I think you’ll be fine at 50 also

It’s only your second cycle. IMO, start at lower doses and increase down the road in latter cycles.

I’d start the Anavar with the Testosterone if you’re only running for 8 weeks. Take 20 mg/day (split up through out the day depending on the strength of a single pill). You should make a little better progress than your first cycle.

You can only get so strong, just so fast without becoming stronger than your attachments can withstand. Your attachments will get stronger, but they lag your muscle strength potential quite a bit.

Save the left over Anavar for another cycle. The third cycle might be an increase of Anavar to 30mg/day, or a different anabolic.

1 Like

I was planning on running a 12 week cycle and ending it with 5 weeks of anavar stacked on top of the test c. If you think it would be wiser to run another 8 week at and do 4 weeks anavar at the end that would work as well.

I’m on Trt so I could do 500 for the 8 weeks and then 20 mg anavar weeks 4-8. I don’t know if that makes sense of not tho.

I only did 12 week cycles that culminated with a contest at the end.

I preferred multiple 8 week cycles for building muscle mass.

Once I had added testosterone to my cycles, I always took testosterone, and injectable anabolic, and an oral anabolic, all the full length of the cycle. I might swap out or add an oral and/or injectable mid-cycle.

For me found the sweet spot on VAR is 60-80
Your right on npp table that for a nice bulking cycle you won’t regret it

The dudes saying only take VAR if u got abs are sorta right… it can help you shred. But where it’s awesome is if you are kinda shredded it makes muscles Rock hard and your more vascular

1 Like