Second Cycle of Tren-Xtreme

I’m a long time reader, first time poster. I now find myself looking for some much needed advice on where I’ve been and where I’m going. I will post pics of my current stature as soon as I get batteries for the camera.

I’ve had great results using Tren-Xtreme by American Cellular labs and just came off my 2nd cycle this year, I’ve taken it prior to that as well. I am 20 years of age and in College. When I was younger and in high school, I was a skinny little guy and wanted to transform that image.

Well that I’ve done and want to continue to see gains. I used to bench around 185 and after a couple cycles of tren and some hard work, I’m hitting 275 on bench and have a pretty athletic body. I was told I’m probably 7-9% body fat. A few people are encouraging me to try modelling in San Francisco as well after seeing how I’ve built up. I certainly don’t think I’m there yet but one day I hope to be.

I’ve purchased a newer product called ArimEVOL while off Tren. What is the general consensus on this product, when I picked it up I looked for reviews but yielded nothing, however the seemingly knowledgeable gentlemen I’ve built a relationship with at the supplement store branded it as a relabeled, hugely successful supplement. Maybe someone here can educate me on this product before I decide to take it.

This is a photo of me last year when I benched around 245, I got out of the gym and everything went away. Won’t let that happen again, I had to start from scratch and have now surpassed what I was.