Second Cycle Log

Alright, one week in.

Strength is up to where it peaked during my last cycle, and weight today is an even 230 (+4lbs).

Deadlift day today- 405 for 7 felt solid, and the pump was through the roof. Energy is great in the gym, which has allowed me to increase training volume just about every workout.

Muscles are looking very full, and I’m seeing a bit more definition in the old abs, which is a pleasant surprise, since the GHRP-6 has me eating a bit bigger than I had planned.

Not much else to report tonight gents, feeling good and happy with things thus far.

Day 9

Strength and weight gains are slow but steady to this point. I’m able to get an extra rep at any given weight with each successive session, and weight is up just under 5 lbs so far.

No bloat at all at this point, in fact I’d have to say I look a bit tighter and leaner. Perhaps a result of the GHRP-6, as others have reported such. I’ve also been careful about not going overboard on the carbs.

On a rather strange note, I’ve been experiencing frequent pec cramps over the last couple days. Hasn’t happened in the gym, but when I open the fridge, or turn the wheel of my car, I’ll get a strong cramp that separates the upper and lower pecs and lasts about 5-10 seconds. Don’t know what to make of this, as I’ve never had it happen before.

It’s interesting to note the difference between the test prop I used during my first cycle and the blend I’m using this go around. With the prop, I felt next to nothing on day 6, and then all of a sudden on day (7) I was 2-3 reps stronger and horny as a goat.

With the blend, I’ve felt a very slow, steady increase in strength and libido occur over the last 4 days, which I imagine will continue over the next 10-14 days before leveling out.

Still feeling great overall, and confident that I will meet and surpass my goals for this cycle.

Will keep the details coming.

Art

A Cal-Mag supp may help with cramping.

Thanks 5.0, what I find unusual is the location of the cramps being exclusive to the pecs, of all places.

If it was calves or hams after leg day, sure, par for the course. But pecs only with no correlation to training seems a bit odd.

That being said, I’m sure it’s nothing to be considered a problem, just a notable oddity.

Day 13

Alright, things are starting to pick up a bit here.

Hit a PR on bench today with 275x8. (Because of the high volume approach I’m taking, I’ve been staying away from forced reps, so any lifts I mention are not taken to failure.)

Weight is a bit over 232 today, so I’m up just over 6 lbs at this point.

Based on my mood, strength and libido, I’d say the shorter esters of the test are in full swing. As good as I’m feeling now, I’m really looking forward to the others kicking into gear.

As far as the GHRP-6 goes, I’d say it’s primary value is in the recompositioning I’ve experienced. I’ve clearly gained definition in my abs, arms and quads despite being up 6+lbs in the last two weeks. I’m also staying quite dry, with no visible bloat whatsoever.

All in all, I couldn’t be happier with how things are going. If I’m feeling good on Sunday, I may pull some single deadlifts and try to hit a new PR with 5 plates.

Updates will follow.

Art,
Sounds like things are going great for you so far.
Whats your dosage protocol for your ghrp? Have you experienced any appetite increase yet?
Good luck bro!

Hey Sota,
I’m running the GHRP-6 at 300mcg/day PWO. I have experienced increased appetite following the shot, but not as much as others have reported. What continues to impress me about this peptide is that I’ve been losing fat continuously for the last week while eating almost 5000 calories/day.

If I remember right, you also experienced some fat loss at the beginning of your run, didn’t you?

I only have about 10 days worth left, but I have to say I’m pretty happy with the results so far. I wanted to keep my gains very clean during this cycle, and planned to do some recompositioning during the last few weeks on. The GHRP-6 has definately given me a great headstart in that regard, and if things keep going at this rate, I’ll be down under 9% again by the time I’m done with it, in which case I can focus more on adding mass during the second half of the cycle.

My previous experiences with peptides haven’t been as magical as some others have reported, but I’m pretty impressed with this stuff so far.

Day 16

Great back workout today. I got that “god among men” feeling in the gym that we all love so much.

You know, where you want to hit PRs every set and ruffle up every decent looking girl in the place during your “rest” periods.

Anyway, I was considering pulling 495 today for a PR (485 is my best to date), but despite feeling like I could walk on water, I decided to hold off. I’m not one for trying to hit a “true” max, especially when I’m training with a lot of volume. I prefer sticking to a good clean 95% 1RM, and I want 475 to feel just a bit lighter than it did today before tackling 5 plates. Will give it a go in 10 days.

Weight today is 233 (+7 lbs), but like I mentioned to Sota, I’ve clearly lost some bodyfat.

Physique is looking very full and tight, & I’ve been getting an incredible pump after just a couple work sets.

Only downside so far is I never quite feel like I’ve slept enough, and get a bit sluggish mid morning and late afternoon. Slept almost ten hours the other night and still took and hour and a half nap in the afternoon.

Nothing to cry about. Just big smiles so far, gentlemen. I’m going to go get this night of sleep over with so I can get back in the gym tomorrow.

More to come when it happens.

Art

Day 19

I’ve been feeling a bit sluggish the last few days, hitting the espresso here and there to keep me going.

Once I get in the gym though, I’m still able to hit it full steam. Just knocked the volume down a bit and upped the intensity.

I raised my heaviest work set on bench yesterday from 275 to 295, and was happy to get five solid reps.

Weight is still creeping up slowly and is at 235 today (+9lbs), and I’m also still getting noticeably leaner. Keeping the carbs in check and not gorging myself this cycle has really been working well for me. Sure, the scale is not rolling up so fast, but I’m making clean gains, losing fat, and my face doesn’t look like a swollen red water balloon.

I’m starting to wish I had enough GHRP-6 to run it all the way through the cycle, but by the time it runs out the longer esters of test will be fully active, so I’m sure I’ll keep making gains.

Getting leaner, bigger and staying dry at the same time is REALLY quite nice, though. Definately a first for me. Might just have to place the order!

Sounds like you made it through with out getting fever/flu symptoms from the test. Your lucky,even with prop i get sick as a dog.I was wondering tho, how can andropen be compared to sust gains/side effect wise? not sure if you have you used sust or not.

The only other test I’ve used was prop, but didn’t experience anything flu like at all. Just a bit of lethargy at certain points in the cycle.

I’m also one of those lucky bastards who never gets sick, though. Haven’t had a cold in 3 years.

I was very curious as to how the blend would effect me, as many have nothing positive to say about Sust. or test blends in general. While it’s still a bit early to say, so far I’ve had a good experience.

I wanted to use prop for this cycle, and in all honestly will probably use it in any future cycles given the choice, just because it is kicks in so quickly.

That being said, I think what I’m using is a pretty good product.

[quote]arthursaxon wrote:
I’m also one of those lucky bastards who never gets sick, though. Haven’t had a cold in 3 years.
[/quote]

I never, ever get sick and the first time I used test-e I felt like I was going to die. Fever, chills, sweating, shaking, dizzy, weak, aching muscles all over. It was terrible. I sure as hell hope that doesn’t happen every cycle.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
arthursaxon wrote:

I never, ever get sick and the first time I used test-e I felt like I was going to die. Fever, chills, sweating, shaking, dizzy, weak, aching muscles all over. It was terrible. I sure as hell hope that doesn’t happen every cycle.[/quote]

Damn Cortes, I guess I am lucky, and to think I’ve been complaining about feeling a little tired! Did you experience these symptoms right off the bat, or did they show up a few weeks into the cycle?

Cortes wrote:
arthursaxon wrote:

I never, ever get sick and the first time I used test-e I felt like I was going to die. Fever, chills, sweating, shaking, dizzy, weak, aching muscles all over. It was terrible. I sure as hell hope that doesn’t happen every cycle.

Damn Cortes, I guess I am lucky, and to think I’ve been complaining about feeling a little tired! Did you experience these symptoms right off the bat, or did they show up a few weeks into the cycle?
[/quote]

Around mid 2nd week, I believe. You’re probably fine. Good for you. I’m around little kids all day, and they carry around every disease known to man, so I’m sure I was more likely to pick up something.

Day 23

Hit a new PR on deadlift tonight with a smooth 505lbs! Felt pretty damn good. Nothing spectacular for my weight, but a small milestone, none the less.

I’m also happy to report that the lethargy I had been feeling for a few days has passed. Libido is at the 3-A-Day level so the “ball & chain” is rather pleased as well, lol.

My weight has been holding rather steady around 235 for the last 3 days or so, so I’ve upped my calories a bit to get things moving again. I have been pretty conservative with calories to this point, so this is no surprise. I’ve moved up to about 5,200, still not going crazy with carbs, though.

Still looking lean, full and dry, and I’m going to do what I can to keep it that way.

Switching from high volume to high frequency training this week, which in addition to being my favorite way to train, has also given me the best results. I force myself to do other types of routines for variety, but I’m always very happy to come back to my “bread and butter”. Nothing else like it in my book.

That’s all for tonight, going to go polish off half a dozen eggs and a big bison steak.

Art

Damn, it’s 2:15am and I’m wide awake.

Been trying to sleep for the last hour and a half but it’s not happening. Had a hard time sleeping last night as well.

Not sure if it’s just the test or if the GHRP-6 has anything to do with it, but I’ve never had trouble sleeping before.

Oh well, guess I’ll stuff my face for a while and try to be snoozing by 3.

Rough morning coming my way.

Damn, it’s 2:15am and I’m wide awake.

Been trying to sleep for the last hour and a half but it’s not happening. Had a hard time sleeping last night as well.

Not sure if it’s just the test or if the GHRP-6 has anything to do with it, but I’ve never had trouble sleeping before.

Oh well, guess I’ll stuff my face for a while and try to be snoozing by 3.

Rough morning coming my way.[/quote]

I had plenty of trouble sleeping around the second half of my last cycle. The new weight does not help things one bit.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

I had plenty of trouble sleeping around the second half of my last cycle. The new weight does not help things one bit.[/quote]

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that in another thread, Cortes. Finally nodded off around 3:30 this morning, will probably have to sneak a nap in this afternoon. Not the end of the world, but certainly a pain in the ass.

Day 30

I tapered off the GHRP-6 a few days ago, so it’s test only from here on out.

Unfortunately I’ve hit a mid cycle plateau as far as weight is concerned, as I’ve only gained a bit over a pound during the last week. I’m sitting around 236.5 right now, so I’m up 10.5 lbs over all.

My plan is to get up to 240, than spend the remainder of the cycle around maintenance calories with increased cardio to drop a couple more pounds of fat.

I feel like gaining these last few pounds is going to take an all out effort, so starting tomorrow I’m going to bump calories up to just under 6,000, but keep it very clean. I’m also going to go close to failure on my heaviest work sets, as I never train this way, and it will probably be good for a little burst of growth.

If any of you guys have ideas or experiences regarding breaking out of a plateau like this, feel free to chime in.

Other than that, I’m feeling absolutely great. The GHRP-6 masked a lot of the “feel good” effect from the test, and now that that’s done, my energy levels have gone through the roof.

I’ve been moving over the last three days, carrying all sorts of heavy shit down from a second story and up again to a third story, with only my tough little girlfriend to help, and my body still feels great. No aches, pains, soreness, stiffness.

Haven’t even missed any workouts during this time. I think if I was still on the GHRP-6 I would’ve passed out from exhaustion on the stairwell.

Well, that’s all for now, gotta run off and spend half of my check at the grocery store now. Will update soon.

Art

Day 36

So I decided to bump the dosage of test up from 120mg/day to 200mg for the last few weeks here.

I wound up taking a last minute trip across the country, so I had to scramble and overnight some preloaded pins to a friend here in FLA.

Luckily I’m staying about 200 yards from a gym and was able to stock the fridge the night I got here.

Today is only the third day of the increased dose, but the gains are rolling again, as I’m at 238.5 right now and looking very full and tight.

Hit a PR on bench today with 295 for 8, with 5 being my previous best, and strength is up similarly across the board.

Will update when I get home on Wednesday.