Second Cycle Log

I started my second AAS cycle on Saturday and thought I’d log here with you fellas. Decided on going 8 weeks and finishing with the test taper as follows:

Weeks 1-8: *Andropen 275, 120mg/day
Weeks 1-2: Dianabol, 40mgs/day
Weeks 1-4: GHRP-6, 300mgs/day PWO (Taper up from 100mg-300mg)
Weeks 2-8: Arimidex, .25mg, EOD
Weeks 9-12: Andropen 275, 100mg/wk
Week 13: 80mg
Week 14: 60mg
Week 15: 40mg
Week 16: 20mg
Nolvadex on hand if needed

*Andropen 275 is a BD test blend consisting of:
Test Acetate 20mg/ml
Test Propionate 40mg/ml
Test Phenylpropionate 40mg/ml
Test Cypionate 75mg/ml
Test Decanoate 90mg/ml

My beginning stats are as follows:

Weight: 226
Height: 6’2"
BF%: Estimate around 11%

Bench: 325lbs
Deadlift: 485lbs
Squat: 405lbs

I was going to keeps thing very simple and stick to only the test, but the dianabol fell into my lap, and the GHRP-6 was supposed to be part of PCT for my last cycle, but shipping was delayed for several weeks. I thought I’d add them to the first weeks of this one for a nice kick out of the blocks. I only have enough d-bol for two weeks, but with the short esters in this blend I figure that will be adequate.

I’ll be pinning ED to get the most consistent levels from the short esters. I actually enjoy injecting (sick, I know) so that will be no hassle for me. With daily shots under .5ml, I can even use slin pins and hit the small muscles with minimum discomfort.

I’ll post some before pics, as well as details of my training and diet plans over the next day or two. Time to hit the sack.

Feel free to chime in with questions or comments.

Id think that the taper is going to be a bit rough using that multiblend compound.

Lillguy’s got a point. Any chance you can get your hands on a single estered test for the taper?

That was a consideration, and I might be able get a bit of Test E for that purpose. I know when I hit the taper pinning those small amounts so often will get quite tedious.

[quote]arthursaxon wrote:
That was a consideration, and I might be able get a bit of Test E for that purpose. I know when I hit the taper pinning those small amounts so often will get quite tedious.[/quote]

Looks pretty nice Arthur.

I’m curious to why you picked the multiblend over something else? What is the reasoning behind using that type of compound? To me, if you want to stick a lot, why not just go with prop or such, seems to be a contraindiction of sorts these multi’s…I’m sure there is a reason though, please enlighten me as to what it is?

But having said that, it looks good, and should be a good log, as you express yourself well.

good luck!

ToneBone

Hey Tone,

Well, the truth is, I didn’t exactly choose the blend. I wanted to go with Propionate, as it is what I used for my first cycle with good results and practically non-existent sides. I have one reliable source right now, and unfortunately he doesn’t carry it.

Rather than roll the dice and try an unproven source, I opted to compromise and stick with the one I knew would come through.

I chose the Andropen over Test E or C to minimize possible sides (especially the bloat) and to still get some of the initial kick from the shorter esters.

The way I see it, the blends are a hassle only in that you have to pin with the appropriate frequency for the shortest ester in the bunch. Beyond that, price is usually the only other con, and I actually got the Andropen for a bit less than Test E would have run me.

Sure, if I have to run my taper with it, I’ll be pinning very small amounts EOD for 8 weeks, but that’s nothing to cry about for me. I’ll just pre-load a few slin pins each week and take care of business.

I just pinned my fourth shot and so far injection site pain is very minimal, only a slight twinge of soreness in the smaller muscles, painless in the quads.

I hope that answers your question adequately, Tone. Thanks for chiming in, I’ve been keeping an eye on your log as well and am glad you’re having a good run of it.

More to follow…

Art

Hey Tone,

Well, the truth is, I didn’t exactly choose the blend. I wanted to go with Propionate, as it is what I used for my first cycle with good results and practically non-existent sides. I have one reliable source right now, and unfortunately he doesn’t carry it.

Rather than roll the dice and try an unproven source, I opted to compromise and stick with the one I knew would come through.

I chose the Andropen over Test E or C to minimize possible sides (especially the bloat) and to still get some of the initial kick from the shorter esters.

The way I see it, the blends are a hassle only in that you have to pin with the appropriate frequency for the shortest ester in the bunch. Beyond that, price is usually the only other con, and I actually got the Andropen for a bit less than Test E would have run me.

Sure, if I have to run my taper with it, I’ll be pinning very small amounts EOD for 8 weeks, but that’s nothing to cry about for me. I’ll just pre-load a few slin pins each week and take care of business.

I just pinned my fourth shot and so far injection site pain is very minimal, only a slight twinge of soreness in the smaller muscles, painless in the quads.

I hope that answers your question adequately, Tone. Thanks for chiming in, I’ve been keeping an eye on your log as well and am glad you’re having a good run of it.

More to follow…

Art[/quote]

Yeah, I guess that is one reason, you get the fast acting of the short esters, to get started. Sounds like you got it all planned out nice. Good job buddy. Yeah, thanks I am having a blast this time for sure!

Look forward to seeing you crush the weights and get some great gains then my man. Have a good one!

ToneBone

Thanks for the encouragement Tone, your enthusiasm is certainly contagious around here!

As far as my diet and training goes, I’m kind of looking at the cycle as having two phases.

For the first four weeks I’ll be focusing solely on gaining lean mass. Training will include heavy volume working mostly in the 6-12 rep range. I’ll be eating clean and big, but I’m not going to go crazy with calories and carbs. I went up to around 5,200-5,400 kcals during part of my last cycle, with pretty heavy carbs and pretty much felt like a tired, bloated pig. I didn’t experience any better gains (as compared to 4,500-4,700), and my bodyfat went up into double digits.

I know some guys around my weight will shovel down 5,500-6,000 calories on cycle, but that just doesn’t work for me. I’ll be staying around 4,700, and as long as I’m experiencing steady gains, I see no reason to go higher. Most of my carbs will be eaten during my first daily meal and post workout.

For the last four weeks I’ll be focusing on getting stronger and doing some re-compositioning. I’ll be cycling carbs and calories, and hope to get back down under 9% bodyfat before I begin the taper.

I’ll be doing high frequency training during this phase, focusing on the big lifts and doing a fair amount of work in the lower (3-5) rep range. Will also include some energy systems work to help with conditioning.

If all goes well I’d like to end up around the 235-240lb mark with a 350lb bench and a 525lb deadlift at the end of the taper.

I may throw in some IGF with the taper as others seem to have had good experiences doing so. We’ll have to see about price and availability when the time gets closer.

Well, that pretty much sums up my approach. I’ll keep the details coming as things progress.

I sympathize on the bloated pig feeling.

Do you typically have any cardio involved in your training? Is that the ‘energy systems’?

Hey 5.0,

Yeah, I’ll be trying to avoid the super-bloat this time.

Right now I’m doing about 30 minutes on my off days from weight training, bouncing around between the bike and the rowing machine.

I’m one of those guys who loathes “cardio”, and in the warmer months hiking the mountains and pick up football games usually covers it for me. (I’m in CO)

I’ll probably bump these sessions up from 2 to 3 or 4 per week during the second four weeks.

I don’t enjoy energy systems work, but I always feel better when I am consistent with it. I have draw the line at the elliptical though, best to leave those open for the “full figured” gals anyway.

That sounds great, Art. It sure looks like you have everything locked in. I’m looking forward to this log.

I’m hoping to shed some fat on my current cycle as well. I’d be thrilled to get to 9%!

Good job!

So today was day 5.

Feeling good all over from the d-bol. Added some volume to yesterday’s chest workout and felt great all the way through. 275x6 went up strong and smooth on bench with some left in the tank. Should be hitting it for ten in no time.

I’ve tapered the GHRP-6 up from 100mcg and pinned the full 300mcgs for the first time tonight. Oddly enough, I felt a little lightheaded the first couple shots (100mcg, 150mcgs), but since then haven’t felt anything except hungry. I was a bit worried that I’d pin this stuff and feel an uncontrollable urge to hit McDonald’s and eat 10 cheeseburgers, but I’m happy to say that the hunger, although significant, is certainly controllable.

Took down a big buffalo steak and a plate full of snow peas for evening meal #1, and a whey/casein shake with natural peanut butter and a bunch of fish oil for #2. I’m thinking eggs and chorizo will hit the spot for #3.

The test is just starting to rear its head a bit, as I’ve had a little trouble falling asleep and my face has taken on a reddish tint, but I certainly don’t have the million dollar feeling and ravenous libido yet.

Weight: 228 (+2lbs)

That’s about it for tonight boys. Looking forward to a big leg workout tomorrow!

Hey 5.0,

Yeah, I’ll be trying to avoid the super-bloat this time.

Right now I’m doing about 30 minutes on my off days from weight training, bouncing around between the bike and the rowing machine.

I’m one of those guys who loathes “cardio”, and in the warmer months hiking the mountains and pick up football games usually covers it for me. (I’m in CO)

I’ll probably bump these sessions up from 2 to 3 or 4 per week during the second four weeks.

I don’t enjoy energy systems work, but I always feel better when I am consistent with it. I have draw the line at the elliptical though, best to leave those open for the “full figured” gals anyway.[/quote]

I like your idea about what you’re doing with this cycle. Very interesting using that sort of multi-estered gear.

I do have one concern however, your taper. Why not just take the tried and true route on that with a single ester? I am all about experimenting in one’s cycle as you can tell from my own log, but at the same time, I believe the taper is actually the most important part because it basically determines your recovery and therefore your more permanent gains and health.

Lastly, you like hiking in the mountains, eh? I love bowhunting elk in the mountains of CO. There is nothing better…

And hey now, when I hit cardio up once every 2 weeks, I use the elliptical and am most certainly not a “full figured gal” at all, lol…

Perhaps also in your log, describe the injection experience with this type of gear… I’m just curious as to how it would feel.

World

Hey World,
It’s actually looking quite possible for me to get 10ml of Test E from a buddy to use for my taper, so I think I will go that route.

As far as the injection experience, I used straight Test Prop exclusively for my first cycle, so that's all I have to compare this too.  I experienced less injection pain with the prop than many other report, a 6 or so on the pain scale, with 10 being extreme soreness you couldn't train through. 

In comparison, I’d say the Andropen is a 3 or 4, depending on the site. Delt shot was pretty painless, quad a little more so, calf was a bit tight for a day, I even tried the bicep with a slin pin, and that was probably the most painful. Felt sore for about 2 days, but nothing that would inhibit training. Just been working my way up one side of the body and down the other.

Drawing oil into a slin pin is actually quite meditative, like watching paint dry, or following the sun’s path across the sky, lol.

All the talk of exotic game meats on your thread has made me want to take up hunting in the spring. I worked as a chef for quite a while, and if it crawls, swims, slithers or scampers, I’ll eat it. Big fan of Venison, Wild Boar, Ostrich, Elk, etc. Bow hunting sounds like it could raise your Test a few notches all by itself!

Thanks for chiming in, World, congrats on the big squat and good luck with Tren.

Art

Drawing oil into a slin pin is actually quite meditative, like watching paint dry, or following the sun’s path across the sky, lol.

Art[/quote]

Heheh. Agreed. I made a similar distinction on my own thread. Although yours is more poetic. I said something to the effect that it’s about as fun as eating toenail clippings.

Hey World,
It’s actually looking quite possible for me to get 10ml of Test E from a buddy to use for my taper, so I think I will go that route.

As far as the injection experience, I used straight Test Prop exclusively for my first cycle, so that's all I have to compare this too.  I experienced less injection pain with the prop than many other report, a 6 or so on the pain scale, with 10 being extreme soreness you couldn't train through. 

In comparison, I’d say the Andropen is a 3 or 4, depending on the site. Delt shot was pretty painless, quad a little more so, calf was a bit tight for a day, I even tried the bicep with a slin pin, and that was probably the most painful. Felt sore for about 2 days, but nothing that would inhibit training. Just been working my way up one side of the body and down the other.

All the talk of exotic game meats on your thread has made me want to take up hunting in the spring. I worked as a chef for quite a while, and if it crawls, swims, slithers or scampers, I’ll eat it. Big fan of Venison, Wild Boar, Ostrich, Elk, etc. Bow hunting sounds like it could raise your Test a few notches all by itself!

Thanks for chiming in, World, congrats on the big squat and good luck with Tren.

Art[/quote]

What a nice chunk of details Art. Very nice. Love the analogy on the slin draw too. Really, what a great outlook that was. You're a great asset to the forum here. As a matter of fact, I can remember when we sort of "lost" some vets a while back for whatever reasons, and there was an influx of noobs, along with other seasoned guys who just happened to be new around here. I'm thinking world, and a few others...What I'm getting at is that I really like the guys who have been posting and contributing around here lately.

And they have more than made up for some of the lost “voices” that have left us in the meantime. Just some thoughts out there. I’ve always enjoyed your take on things, and it’s a pleasure to view your experiences here with this new one.

Another great thread!

And yeah worlds hunting ventures certainly sound exhilerating to say the least!

best,
              ToneBone

The way I look at it gentleman is that bow hunting is the history of mankind. There is absolutely nothing better.

And saxon, you mentioned increasing T while hunting, well I’ll be honest with ya, I probably get a chubby when I draw back on a 1,000 pound bull elk at 20 yards…

Mountain lions and wild boar this march… can’t wait.

Thanks Tone,

I agree that there have been some great logs and a lot of good guys contributing lately. That’s certainly the reason I decided to log here with this cycle.

It’s nice to have some interesting threads to keep up with amidst the influx of silly prohormone questions and half-ass cycles proposed by teenagers!

I appreciate your contribution here, Tone, you remind us all how much fun our little pastime really is.

Art

[quote]World1187 wrote:
The way I look at it gentleman is that bow hunting is the history of mankind. There is absolutely nothing better.

And saxon, you mentioned increasing T while hunting, well I’ll be honest with ya, I probably get a chubby when I draw back on a 1,000 pound bull elk at 20 yards…

Mountain lions and wild boar this march… can’t wait.[/quote]

I was thinking of taking up snowboarding now that I’m near the mountains, but suddenly another outdoor hobby has a bit more appeal!

But World, you might not want to tell your girl that you get hard looking at a 1,000 pound bull elk (ha ha).