Second Cycle in 10 Years

This will be my second cycle.

My current stats.
35 years old
6’ tall
220 lbs
Not sure of my body fat %

My first cycle was about 10 years ago.
Sustanon. 250mg a week for 7 weeks. (was going to be 8 but I broke one of the damn vials)
It took me from 200 lbs to 220 lbs
No PCT and I dropped to 215 and maintained.

Now 10 years later I’ve got my gear and PCT and looking to put on a few pounds.
What I’m hoping to get out of this is push me up to 240 on the juice then when I come off maintain 230(or more). Here is what the layout looks like. Let me know what you think or any modifications you think I should make.

Deca 250mg/Sustanon 600mg a week for 9 weeks.
Arimidex .5 every other day. (This was recommended by a Dr. at an HRT clinic)
Clomid start 17 days after last shot. Day 1 = 200mg Day 2-4 = 100mg Day 5-24 = 50mg. (I’ve got 30 50mg pills to work with. No Nolvadex available at the moment.)

I just took my first shot Sunday. It was from Eco Oils. Is 3 ml too much to put into one shot?
It feels like I was hit in the Ass will a hammer. How long should it take for the pain to go away?

Pain isn’t exactly the right word. Dull annoying ache that feels like a really deep bruise. Actually I think hit in the Ass with a hammer is a pretty good description of what it feels like. I was planning to shoot the other cheek next week then go back to the original side. Should the pain be gone by then? What if it still hurts?

What I’m eating
Meal 1: Vitamins and Arimidex - Bowl of raisin bran or a bagel.
Work out
Meal 2: Creatine and BCAA’s - IsoPure shake
Meal 3: 12 eggs and quarter pound of bacon.
Meal 4: 1 or 2 cans of tuna.
Light workout (3 times a week – maybe 10-15 min cardio and some stretching.)
Meal 5: IsoPure shake
Meal 6: Half pound of lunch meat.
Once home a couple pieces of fruit, glass of milk and 1 cookie.

Why 1 cookie? Because if I don’t eat that I’ll sleep walk to the kitchen and gorge on a pound of donuts or half a bag of Oreo’s or something else just as awful.

Comments and suggestion appreciated.

I’ve never done a cycle of steroids so I can’t give you advice, comments or suggestions about your plan. There may be some on this forum that could help, but I think your best place to post this thread would be on the “steroids” forum specifically.

Bro, as if your cholesterol wouldn’t be bad enough just from taking steroids, cut out the half pound of bacon every day and only use 1 whole egg for every 2-3 egg whites…

[quote]muscle_mike wrote:
Bro, as if your cholesterol wouldn’t be bad enough just from taking steroids, cut out the half pound of bacon every day and only use 1 whole egg for every 2-3 egg whites…[/quote]

Sorry I didn’t clarify. The 12 eggs I only use 4 yokes. But Bacon tastes GOOOOD!!! It’s actually 1 pound of bacon a week. Cook 1 pound bacon cook 60 eggs (only 20 yokes) put into 5 containers for week.

Your diet is horrible and you need to be injecting sus more than once a week. There are also many possible injection sites other than the glutes.
See Ya

[quote]Quellers wrote:
This will be my second cycle.

My current stats.
35 years old
6? tall
220 lbs
Not sure of my body fat %

My first cycle was about 10 years ago.
Sustanon. 250mg a week for 7 weeks. (was going to be 8 but I broke one of the damn vials)
It took me from 200 lbs to 220 lbs
No PCT and I dropped to 215 and maintained.

Now 10 years later I’ve got my gear and PCT and looking to put on a few pounds.
What I’m hoping to get out of this is push me up to 240 on the juice then when I come off maintain 230(or more). Here is what the layout looks like. Let me know what you think or any modifications you think I should make.

Deca 250mg/Sustanon 600mg a week for 9 weeks.
Arimidex .5 every other day. (This was recommended by a Dr. at an HRT clinic)
Clomid start 17 days after last shot. Day 1 = 200mg Day 2-4 = 100mg Day 5-24 = 50mg. (I’ve got 30 50mg pills to work with. No Nolvadex available at the moment.)

I just took my first shot Sunday. It was from Eco Oils. Is 3 ml too much to put into one shot?
It feels like I was hit in the Ass will a hammer. How long should it take for the pain to go away?

Pain isn’t exactly the right word. Dull annoying ache that feels like a really deep bruise. Actually I think hit in the Ass with a hammer is a pretty good description of what it feels like. I was planning to shoot the other cheek next week then go back to the original side. Should the pain be gone by then? What if it still hurts?

What I’m eating
Meal 1: Vitamins and Arimidex - Bowl of raisin bran or a bagel.
Work out
Meal 2: Creatine and BCAA’s - IsoPure shake
Meal 3: 12 eggs and quarter pound of bacon.
Meal 4: 1 or 2 cans of tuna.
Light workout (3 times a week ? maybe 10-15 min cardio and some stretching.)
Meal 5: IsoPure shake
Meal 6: Half pound of lunch meat.
Once home a couple pieces of fruit, glass of milk and 1 cookie.

Why 1 cookie? Because if I don’t eat that I’ll sleep walk to the kitchen and gorge on a pound of donuts or half a bag of Oreo’s or something else just as awful.

Comments and suggestion appreciated.
[/quote]

This shit is whack. You are injecting sust once a week and 3 ml into your ass? Come on man, don’t ever inject over 2cc into a site your first time. Study your sust, you obviously don’t understand the composition, read the profile of the drug and learn about it, you need to inject it at least 3x a week.

Your diet is atrocious. Light workout 3x a week? Man, even when I knew nothing about nutrition for bodybuilding my diet wasn’t this whack. You need 40g of protein per meal and … I don’t even want to write anymore, this is lame.

Go read.

H-Train
You are suggesting that 3ml is too much the first time? Why? After how many injections is 3ml OK? Why not my ass?
You say I should read the profile of the drug to learn about it.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/sustanon-250.htm “A steroid novice can expect to gain about 20 pounds within a couple of months by using only 250 mg of Sustanon a week”

http://www.steroid.com/SUSTANON%20250.phtml “A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most”
steroidtips.com “250 - 1000 mg / weekly”

You write “Light workout 3x a week?” then make no comment on it. Did you not understand what that means?

You then write “You need 40g of protein per meal and…” then you trail off.
You were so close to possibly giving some useful information then you stop. Why?
What’s lame? That you can’t even finish typing the previous sentence?

It seemed like you might be going somewhere with the 40g of protein per meal… Are you suggesting that I’m taking too much protein? The proteins not evenly distributed enough? Where were you going with that?

Post your diet and let’s have a look at what you eat or what you think I should be eating. When you post “This shit is whack” and “Your diet is atrocious” that has zero value. Just post anything pertaining to this post with the slightest of value.

All you did was reiterate what Lilguy001 posted, pretended like you were going to say something intelligent about the diet then said you don’t feel like writing and left. Lilguy001 didn’t give any diet advice either but at least he wasn’t a FUCKING DICK!!!

If you’re going to inject powerful hormones into your muscle tissue, at least understand what they do. Sustanton is a blend of short and long-estered testosterone, thus you need to inject it at least 3 times a week or else it will be like you are trying to drive across the country without shifting out of 2nd gear, ya dig?

You need at least 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight for bulking purposes. You need 40g per meal preferably and you need a lot of good carbohydrates, vegetables. A quarter pound of bacon and some eggs, a can of tuna? come on man, do some meal planning. If you’re spending the money on the juice, make sure your shit is all in one sock.

What size needle are you using for your injections? 3ml is a bit much.

www.siteinjections.com should be your best friend.

Like others have said, this applies to both being on cycle or off cycle, your diet sucks. I would recommend taking that bacon away and replacing it with some chicken or beef and also add carbs!!

I’d say add some veggies and good complex carb like 1/2 Jasmine rice 1/2 wild rice. Also cut out the fatty meats. Keep a little (couple slices once a week) in for your sanity unless you are cutting. Split your shots so the sust is inj at least twice a week. he longest ester has a 9.5 day 1/2 life and its only 100 of the 250 mg/ml so most of the test is quickly going into your system in the first three days followed by a slower release of the decanoate form.

The more you spread the does out the more even your plasma test level will be and the better you will feel. Get yourself some sterile vials and put the eco-oils gear in the vials using aseptic technique (clean needles and swab everything with isopropyl alcohol). That will make it easier to measure your shots and you will waste less gear.

Good luck.

H Train,
Can’t post now. I’m busy at work.
Will make meal modifications and repost.
Using 23gauge pins with 3cc syringe.
Will post more on this in a few hours.
Thanks for the sound advice, hopefully I will be able to get more from you in the future.