Second Cycle Idea

Ok ill give stats the a brief overview of what ive done

Weight around: 238 LB
Height: 6’01 some time 6’ depending on the device
BF: 22%
Training: a bit over 3 years

Now first thing i’m aware of is i still could do with losing about 4-5% more body fat before most people think i should start a cycle (i know this from past peoples posts when reading on this forum) however i’m not using this cycle to lose body fat my goal on this is to gain some strength (to assist in my local strong man events that I do) so I will be doing it at this BF and if I get some extra muscle from the hard work that’s a plus in my book

I ran a 2cc (500mg) Test Cypionate ten weeks cycle with tbol 20mg 3 x day first five weeks and used Nolva for for my pct and dropped 2% bf was aroudn 25% bf before starting cycle and kept 10lb from the 15lb i gained from the cycle and only lost around 5kg on my lifts that i was doing on cycle so very happy I used adex .5mg eod after the first week and didnt get any sides from this cycle the only thing i noticed was around week 6-7 i would get abit short tempered and also after about 2 weeks of not being on cycle i started to
feel abit lazy like i didnt want to do much .

So with that info what would be a good second cycle to do? im not wanting to pin more than twice a week as even though it was not a problem im also not a fan of it so 2 times a week is my max i think as on my past cycle i only did it once a week

[quote]ldog85 wrote:
Ok ill give stats the a brief overview of what ive done

Weight around: 238 LB
Height: 6’01 some time 6’ depending on the device
BF: 22%
Training: a bit over 3 years

Now first thing i’m aware of is i still could do with losing about 4-5% more body fat before most people think i should start a cycle (i know this from past peoples posts when reading on this forum) however i’m not using this cycle to lose body fat my goal on this is to gain some strength (to assist in my local strong man events that I do) so I will be doing it at this BF and if I get some extra muscle from the hard work that’s a plus in my book

I ran a 2cc (500mg) Test Cypionate ten weeks cycle with tbol 20mg 3 x day first five weeks and used Nolva for for my pct and dropped 2% bf was aroudn 25% bf before starting cycle and kept 10lb from the 15lb i gained from the cycle and only lost around 5kg on my lifts that i was doing on cycle so very happy I used adex .5mg eod after the first week and didnt get any sides from this cycle the only thing i noticed was around week 6-7 i would get abit short tempered and also after about 2 weeks of not being on cycle i started to
feel abit lazy like i didnt want to do much .

So with that info what would be a good second cycle to do? im not wanting to pin more than twice a week as even though it was not a problem im also not a fan of it so 2 times a week is my max i think as on my past cycle i only did it once a week
[/quote]

well, i’d suggest dosing twice a week instead of once a week, to allow for more stable blood levels.

you might wanna look into a test/anavar cycle…

If you are looking for strength and aggression look into halotestin.

My suggestion. . Run a longer ester pinned twice a week like enanthate. Run halo first 4 weeks and liver support throughout and after. Option: finish your cycle with tren enanthate and let the miracle happen. I just always prefer to incorporate tren because it’s by far the best compound imo.

Some people get terrible sides with tren and halo. It’s an EXTREMELY androgenic cycle but for a power lifter i feel it would be very beneficial

thanks for the info so far guys im looking into the advice given

halotestin looks good but im thinking Anadrol might be a good option?

how does this sound for second cycle?

week 1
Anadrol 25g day
Test cypionate monday pin 600mg 2ml,thursday pin 600mg 2ml

week 2
Anadrol 50g day

week 3
Anadrol 75g day

week 4
Anadrol 100g day

week 5
Anadrol 100g day

week 6-14

Wk 16-17
Nolva 20mg 2 x day
18-20
Nolva 20mg day

and ill be using adex .5mg eod

i set the Anadrol like that to see how it works on my body with it being first time using that compound not sure if thats better or if i should just go 50 to 100 instead or just 100 for full 5 weeks

[quote]ldog85 wrote:
halotestin looks good but im thinking Anadrol might be a good option?

how does this sound for second cycle?

week 1
Anadrol 25g day

week 2
Anadrol 50g day

week 3
Anadrol 75g day

week 4
Anadrol 100g day

week 5
Anadrol 100g day

week 6-14

Wk 16-17
Nolva 20mg 2 x day
18-20
Nolva 20mg day

and ill be using adex .5mg eod

i set the Anadrol like that to see how it works on my body with it being first time using that compound not sure if thats better or if i should just go 50 to 100 instead or just 100 for full 5 weeks[/quote]

so, you wanna run 1200 mg/wk of test for 14 weeks and add in anadrol as well?

what exactly are your lifts right now?

That’s a lot of gear… 1.2 grams of test a week pyramiding up to 100mg of anadrol ed? Damn…

my main lifts atm are as follows

squat is 235kg
deadlift 220kg
bench 150kg
overhead press 90kg

Are you remotely competitive at the strongman comps you do? I’m sorry if this offensive, but you’re terribly weak for the strongman comps I’ve seen/done. Those numbers would competitive if you were competing in the <175 class, or maybe even <200, but not at your weight. Your overhead strength and deadlift are particularly concerning. And doubling the drug use is not the solution here. Learning to eat and train better is the solution.

i dont feel im competitive at the moment but im never last and im always getting better (only been doing strongman comps for a year) :stuck_out_tongue: my ohp is very weak but i always was happy with my deadlift but squats are my true love (these are not 1rm btw i do them for reps of 3) as for the double use i was fine with Test cypionate on my last cycle the numbers are just an idea to get the ball rolling on the advice.

[quote]ldog85 wrote:
i dont feel im competitive at the moment but im never last and im always getting better (only been doing strongman comps for a year) :stuck_out_tongue: my ohp is very weak but i always was happy with my deadlift but squats are my true love (these are not 1rm btw i do them for reps of 3) as for the double use i was fine with Test cypionate on my last cycle the numbers are just an idea to get the ball rolling on the advice. [/quote]

I understand. In that case, my advice would be to use the same dose you used before. If you were happy with the results, then you may continue to see similarly good results without raising the dose.

ok cool ill stay at same dose but split it to 2 days for more stable blood levels

how about the Anadrol do you think its best to do the pyramiding as i wanted to see how my body responds to the dose as it goes up

I don’t mean to be offensive at all but you should really get your raw strength up before considering running doses especially at this level, you’re more than likely to shoot up to some real high numbers and hurt yourself. Esepciallllly if you end up using tren. I’m pretty skinny and don’t power lift really at all and my bench and ohp are higher than yours and my squat and dl are not far off…im under 100 pounds. I hit a 350 bench @200 pounds on the last week of a test only cycle and I don’t train for strength. One thing I noticed though is that when my numbers start to fly up I start to get closer and closer to serious injury. Get in it for the long run don’t always take the short cuts it might leave you out of the game for good.

you do not need that much test imo

meant to say under 200 pounds