T Nation

Second Cycle. Hows it Look?

I’m still currently on week nine of my first cycle and have seen some really good gains so far. I decided to throw in some tren for the last six weeks and have been pleased thus far. Here’s how the whole thing looks.

Week 1-4 dbol 50mg ed
Week 1-12 test e 625mg wk 250mg e3d
Week 6-12 tren ace 350mg wk 50mg ed
AI Adex .5mg sod

PCT
Torem 90/60/60/30
Clomid 100/100/50/50

I have enjoyed the aggressiveness I’ve got from the tren and aside from some back acne and being hot and sweaty all the time I have had no other sides.

Now I am contemplating my second cycle. I plan on starting this January 1st. This will give me 10 weeks off after PCT ends.

Week 1-4 dbol 50mg ed
Week 1-14 test e 750mg wk
Week 5-14 tren e 400mg wk
AI adex. 5mg sod

PCT
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

So hows it look?

i would safe the oral until the last 4 weeks. also, 400mg tren E is just about as much, (if not a little less) trenbolone than 350mg ace…

it’d be like running the same cycle over again. I would recommend upping the tren E dose

Why put the orals at the end? The idea is to get some instant results until the test kicks in.

Up the tren? OK I guess I could get another vial and run it 500mg wk and extend it to 12 weeks. Or is that to long for tren?

[quote]vincentvega13 wrote:
Why put the orals at the end? The idea is to get some instant results until the test kicks in.

Up the tren? OK I guess I could get another vial and run it 500mg wk and extend it to 12 weeks. Or is that to long for tren?[/quote]

your body is always trying to maintain homeostasis, it will fight your efforts to get big by increasing myostatin expression, cortisol, metabolism, etc.

your myostatin increases around week 8 of exogenous hormone administration, during which time it is beneficial to increase the dose or add another compound (like an oral).

your body becomes accustomed to the dose you take, and your gains will slow to a stop.

frontloading, or kickstarting with orals will only get your body accustomed to higher doses earlier on in ur cycle

Myaostatin!!! Why didn’t I think of that??

That’s why your the man to ask WW.

So what about the tren 500mg for 12 WK. Is that to high for to long?
What I’m worried about is liver enzymes. Ill be on NAC 1600mg throughout.
And liv52.

sounds fine