T Nation

Second Cycle Help

Second cycle Help

Hi guy this will be my first time injecting and would like your input on my future cycle

Test e 500mg weeks 1-10
D Bol 40mg weeks 1-6
adex 0.25mg weeks 1-10

Pct clomid 100 100 50 50 nolva 60 40 20 10

I am thinking about adding hcg throughout the cycle but am unsure on wat dossing I will need and on wat days
test e will be 250 mg on Monday and 250 mg on Thursday
and will Adex be able 2 stop gyne or should I take nolva throughout and wat dose I am very sentive 2 get gyne

Run the hcg 250iu 2x a week, if your prone to gyno have some nolvadex on hand run the adex .25mg EOD and if you start showing signs of gyno take the nolvadex 40mg a day until symptoms disappear then continue for a few more days at 20mg then up your adex to .5 EOD

250iu twice a week is that weeks 1 - 10 and wat days to inject it I will be injecting the test e on Monday and Thursday

Run the hcg 4-5 days before pct starts it can be injected on the same days as your test. Run the adex all the way up to pct, taper it down the last week before pct. adex will not stop gyno it just stops the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. If your running an AI you should have no gyno problems. Just have some Nolva on hand just in case and even some letro as a last resort. Nolva won’t get rid of gyno it will only stop the progression of if.

I remember reading something from Bill Roberts that recommended 750iu/week of HCG. So 3 injections of 250iu/week starting at the latest on the second week would work.

I don’t have the post saved unfortunately.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Run the hcg 250iu 2x a week, if your prone to gyno have some nolvadex on hand run the adex .25mg EOD and if you start showing signs of gyno take the nolvadex 40mg a day until symptoms disappear then continue for a few more days at 20mg then up your adex to .5 EOD[/quote]
Hey, i have anastrozole liquid. i want to draw .25 from it, but how accurate can i get that amount out of the bottle(some still stays on the outside of my needel-less syringe, when i drop it in my mouth, is there a better way to get the right amount.

Are you thinking your getting too much or too less because of the liquid on the outside of your syringe?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Are you thinking your getting too much or too less because of the liquid on the outside of your syringe?[/quote]
probably a little too much, its tough to draw only that small amount of .25, because when i stick the syringe in to draw, there is always some on the outside. basically im just wondering how people get .25 too be so acurate.

You could wipe off the excess but I doubt that small amount would really make a difference

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Are you thinking your getting too much or too less because of the liquid on the outside of your syringe?[/quote]
probably a little too much, its tough to draw only that small amount of .25, because when i stick the syringe in to draw, there is always some on the outside. basically im just wondering how people get .25 too be so acurate.[/quote]

It is rather easy with insulin pins

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Run the hcg 250iu 2x a week, if your prone to gyno have some nolvadex on hand run the adex .25mg EOD and if you start showing signs of gyno take the nolvadex 40mg a day until symptoms disappear then continue for a few more days at 20mg then up your adex to .5 EOD[/quote]
Hey, i have anastrozole liquid. i want to draw .25 from it, but how accurate can i get that amount out of the bottle(some still stays on the outside of my needel-less syringe, when i drop it in my mouth, is there a better way to get the right amount.[/quote]
Go to any local pharmacy and ask for either a syringe or dropper for infant/kids medicine, just tell them you need to accurately measure .25ml. or use slin pins

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
probably a little too much, its tough to draw only that small amount of .25, because when i stick the syringe in to draw, there is always some on the outside. basically im just wondering how people get .25 too be so acurate.[/quote]

It is rather easy with insulin pins[/quote]
thanks, ill try some insulin pins, thanks