Second Cycle - Expert Guidance

Week 1 200mg Test Cyp250(E3D)/250mg EQ(E3D)/HCG 500iu(E3D) (Slight front-load of EQ)
Week 2-8 200mg Test Cyp250(E3D)/150mg EQ(E3D)/HCG 500iu(E3D)
Week 9-12 200mg Test Cyp250(E3D)/HCG 500iu(E3D)
Week 7-12 50mg Winny ED
Week 1-12 .25 Adex(EOD)

My questions are with how I’m staggering my injections
It’s basically Mon/HCG - Tue/Test - Wed/EQ and then repeat the injection E3D as follows

I have enough Adex to do .25 EOD but because of how I’m staggering it, it ends up I take them on all different injection days. Is this ok? Or should I only take them on days that I inject test?

And yes I have a PCT before I get the third degree. I’m also aware that HCG should be 250 3x/wk. But I’m quite prone to test atrophy so I just opted for 500iu E3D.

Constructive criticism welcome!

Thanks,
APT.

The Doc that I get my Test/HCG from, after bloodwork of course, also gave me a 90day supply of DHEA (Don’t have the mg on me currently) - I am not in any understanding of what DHEA tablets are used for/and or side effects from using them.

Should I add them into my cycle or stick with what I have.

Thanks,
APT.

DHEA has been shown to be mostly useless–I wouldn’t bother.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
DHEA has been shown to be mostly useless–I wouldn’t bother.[/quote]

Roger that.

What about the Adex routine. From what I’m researching people are saying “modify if needed” - I don’t exactly know when it’s needed, tender nipples maybe? Anyways I was just wondering about it because my Adex pill day lands on different injection days.

Its fine to take it EOD, regardless of your injection times. It is nearly impossible to nail that down going in given the different rates of absorption, metabolism, etc. Just go EOD to start and play around with it if it doesnt work for you.

8 weeks of EQ is a waste IMO

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
8 weeks of EQ is a waste IMO[/quote]

Expand please.

I agree with BigSkwatta. I just finished a 12 week cycle of test E and EQ and never noticed the EQ till week 9 and 10. I won’t run it again unless it’s for 16 weeks.

[quote]smalsh wrote:
I agree with BigSkwatta. I just finished a 12 week cycle of test E and EQ and never noticed the EQ till week 9 and 10. I won’t run it again unless it’s for 16 weeks. [/quote]

What was your mg of each?
I’ve changed mine to
1-12 - TestCyp - 400mg/wk
1-10 - EQ - 600mg/wk

Did 500 of each. I was always told min 12 weeks. I liked it but would run it longer if you’re able to.

The EQ is a waste of money as stated, personally I wouldnt run it or recommend it to be ran for less then 16 weeks. I also wouldnt recommend someone to run winny with a bodyfat% of 11 or higher, the effects will be hard to see and if your above that BF% then another waste of money